Loco of the week. where is it

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by trainnut65, Apr 8, 2007.

1. trainnut65

trainnut65 Member

I know you guys have a loco of the week post somewhere. I would like to show off my N scale loco's to all here on the gauge. and i am sure most of the others would like to do the same. so lets get one start if there is not one already. And if there is someone please send me a link to it i can't seem to find it on here. :)
  2. LocoIndy76

LocoIndy76 Member

The last one I could find was from 9/10/06. They're in the Photography, Scenery, Books, Video section. I would say they just made a new thread at the beginning of the new week. So, I figure you could make one starting now.......

Heres the links to old threads
  3. trainnut65

trainnut65 Member

Yea i would think we should do something to show off the cars and locomotives we have.

Ok i am going to post up one and we will see what happens from there

This is a Atlas SD-35 in the southern road. very nice running and pulling loco. Hope you enjoy the pic's.

4. Catt

Catt Guest

Oviously George the pics are in your camera.:D

Anybody else got one to contribute?
  5. Biased turkey

Biased turkey Active Member

Nice pic trainnut65, if I'm not from the south ( Canada ) but I have a weak spot for the Southern RR.
    My pic is a "real" loco of the week because I received it last tuesday.
  6. Smoke

Smoke SOU is for you!!

I have that engine and it does run great. I'll post a pic of it soon. Do you have any more pics of Southern engines?

7. LocoIndy76

LocoIndy76 Member

OK! Cool!

Here's my contribution for the week! Building new layout, and have four engines so far. I am trying to go modern day, but GP38's are some of my favorites and since you still see a few out there, I have a couple. Here is my best running and newest aquisition. An Atlas BN GP38

8. Biased turkey

Biased turkey Active Member

Thanks for sharing the picture LocoIndy76 because of course here in Montréal, Québec , Canada we don't have much opportunity to see a BN locomotive.