Locating company

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by whoyahh, Jan 19, 2006.

1. whoyahh

whoyahh New Member

I need your help locating a model train company based out of the daytona beach area. (East coast florida)

The names of the companies or company will do. Or a website would be greatly appreciated.

I'm trying to prove a buddy wrong and I just can't think of the name of this company off the top of my head. That's where your knowledge will hopefully get me over the top of this battle.
  2. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Any clues as to what this company sells?
  3. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Welcome to the Gauge. Is this company a manufacturer, a distributor or a dealer? One thing I'd do is to take the information you have and Google it. Even without a name you might get lucky and get a few links there that will help you.

Good luck.
  4. HPRL

HPRL Member

There is a Spillage that works strictly N Scale DCC. However they are located in Delray Beach, FL. Also operates out of Australia. Must be lots of $$$$ in that DCC stuff to keep 2 locations from the opposite sides of the world. Try http://www.spillage.net. Good luck! Let them know you got their contact at "The Gauge"

5. GeorgeHO

GeorgeHO Member

Is the company JaysTrains.com located in Pompanamo Beach? I don't have a map of Florida handy, so I don't know if that is what you're talking about.
  6. babydot94513

babydot94513 Member in training

The only one that comes to mind is, Model Expo but I believe they recently got out of the model train business.