LL GP9 cracked gear...who to contact?

MilesWestern

Sep 20, 2005
CA
protopaintwest.googlepages.com
Now that Lifelike had been bought by walthers, what do I do to get replacement parts for my geep? I also, in addition to the cracked gears, have warped sideframes! :curse: Can I get those repleaced too? I really need these parts, and if anyone could give me information, or a telephone #, that would be much appreciated! :wave: Thanks in Advance!

matt fisher

Mar 1, 2006
turlock,ca
re cracked gears

hi
do you still have the parts sheet ? if you look at parts sheet you should find the part number and possiably A phone number, also you can go to walthers web site , when i'm missing parts from any athern blue box kit i call athern and they will replace the part ,
that's missing but it usally takes a week or two . they will replace the part , because they dont wont a unhappy customer.

matt

Dick Elmore

Aug 22, 2003
Central Illinois
Visit site
:curse: About 4 months ago, I called Walthers and asked them to send me a pair of GP7 trucks, gears etc. They were very nice and ship me a set right away. Four days ago, I called to ask if the traction wheels on the new Heritage 2-8-8-2 were availlable separately.
Before I could get the whole question out, I was very abruptly informed they were not. I asked if it was because they wouldn't fit on the first run models and was told " I don't know, but you can't have them" !!! Rots-o-ruck.

Dick
Texas chief