LIVE??? Chat

aartwmich

Nov 30, 2002
SW Michigan
www.angelfire.com
I just noticed the "live chat" link at the top of the page....so, how slow am I? How long has that been there? Seen a few posts about the chat, so I thought I'd check it out.

I clicked it and got a new window, saw my name in a panel to the right, was able to type in the 'say' field and it showed up on the screen....but the progress bar at the bottom never got done and the little globe at the top right just kept spinnin and spinnin.

So whats the scoop on Live Chat?

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
aart,
its been there for at least a couple of months...more than that, I think. Use Internet Explorer instead of AOL to get in. The chat has had occasional times when it was down but it works well when it works well. Some folks post pics on it too!
See ya there?
Ralph

t. alexander

Jun 20, 2002
Attalla Al.
Visit site
Hi Ima, glad you finally noticed it!:D Now all you got to do is join in the gabbin' . Us night chatter's start filling the room about 9:30 pm est. We just had a sectional or as Val calls it a modular sofa moved in, now everybody can lay around comfortably :).

t.

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Hi Tomboygirl, Thats the way it works....it appears on a dial up connection as if it never stops loading...don't sweat it...its ok. See you there I hope...there's usually a bunch of us there around 9:30EST.

t. alexander

Jun 20, 2002
Attalla Al.
Visit site
Ima, No problem just come wearing your jammies. I do, hehehe.
There is a designated time for the day gabber's also. Sometime around 3pm est? not sure. If one of them see's this I'm sure they'll let you know the correct time.

"It's Saturday night.... do you know where your plastic people are?..." :p :D

t.

aartwmich

Nov 30, 2002
SW Michigan
www.angelfire.com
Well Damn!! Looks like the chat schedule does not meet up with mine :( I'm usually asleep by 930pm est cause I get up at 430am est so I'll miss the evening group. I don't get home from work early enough for the afternoon group.

Well thanks for the scoop anyway and I'll try to participate once in awhile. I'm really not much of a chatter anyway but it would be fun to listen/watch you all yak away...lol Maybe seeya there!