Little Stuka

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by cjwalas, Jan 4, 2007.

1. cjwalas

cjwalas Member

In an effort to get back some of my long abandoned paper modelling skills, I thought I'd try something small to see how I did. I've always marvelled at those tiny BeeGees the Fiddler's Green crowd have done, so I figured a tiny Stuka would be the challenge for me. There's still some clean up to do on it, but I got it done!
    Although the photo makes it look larger, the model is actually smaller than 2 inches in length;

View attachment 5857

Here it is with the original size FG Stuka;
    View attachment 5858

It's not the most fantastic job nor as small as that tiny BeeGee, but to be honest, I didn't really think I could do it at all! I'm stoked that I may actually be able to handle some of the larger (more detailed!) Stuka kits I've recently acquired.

View attachment 5859
    I know I'll never reach the skill and artistry of many of you here, but it's nice to feel like I have my Stuka skills in hand!:wink:

Attached Files:

2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

uhhhhhhhh you did a micro build to see if you could still build? DOH! I would say you still have the knack. looks great!
  3. cjwalas

cjwalas Member

Well, I have been building stuff more recently, but larger and simpler stuff; nothing this small or detailed. I worked my way down to this! I definitely pushed myself to my limit on this, I think. My eyes just aren't what they used to be!
  4. Krzychu74

Krzychu74 Member

Beautiful model! I`m impressed. There is scale 1:200 or smallest!

Best regards.
  5. gwssms

gwssms Member

Wait! Fiddler's Green has a model of the BeeGees? Do they have Andy too? :)

All kidding aside, that's a very nice build for the size.