Little Porter on route

shamus

Registered Member
Here a photo just taken with my new Digital (Toy) Fuji Finepix S7000. I call it a toy as I am like a kid with a new toy to play with LOL
Shamus
fu.jpg

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
A very crisp photo Paul. This new camera really brings out the detail. Love the subject of the photo too.

jawatkins

I would most certainly agree about the quality of the photo and the subject matter. Wish I had one - digital camera that is!!

belg

Shamus, the new camera was well worth the money nice clear, crisp pictures but then then the operator must have something to do with that as well. :thumb: Very believable scene.

I know you or Jon put up a how to on how to make the rings in the end of the trees, could you refresh my memory on where to find it, thanks Pat.

shamus

Registered Member
Hi All, many thanks indeed, I am really having a lot of fun with this new camera.

Belg, It was Jon who made me a steel branding type iron which is hit gently with a hammer to emboss the ends of the logs to give them that ring look. :wave:-------- LOL, saves a lot of time that way.
Shamus

shamus

Registered Member
Thanks again,
As this photo was rather large, I cropped the photo above to show the loco, here is another part of that same photo, this time from the left hand side.
Shamus

dscf0.jpg