Little Porter on route

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by shamus, Mar 16, 2004.

1. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Here a photo just taken with my new Digital (Toy) Fuji Finepix S7000. I call it a toy as I am like a kid with a new toy to play with LOL
  2. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

3. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

A very crisp photo Paul. This new camera really brings out the detail. Love the subject of the photo too.
  4. jawatkins

jawatkins Member

I would most certainly agree about the quality of the photo and the subject matter. Wish I had one - digital camera that is!!
  5. George D

George D Member

Nice photo:thumb: Nice models:thumb: Now tell us how long it took to hand carve the rings on that log. :)

6. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Great photo of a really great modeling!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  7. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

:eek: wow! :eek:

Look at the detail!
  8. belg

belg Member

Shamus, the new camera was well worth the money nice clear, crisp pictures but then then the operator must have something to do with that as well. :thumb: Very believable scene.

I know you or Jon put up a how to on how to make the rings in the end of the trees, could you refresh my memory on where to find it, thanks Pat.
  9. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi All, many thanks indeed, I am really having a lot of fun with this new camera.

Belg, It was Jon who made me a steel branding type iron which is hit gently with a hammer to emboss the ends of the logs to give them that ring look. :wave:-------- LOL, saves a lot of time that way.
  10. nalmeida

nalmeida Member

Great photo and great modelling!
  11. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Thanks again,
    As this photo was rather large, I cropped the photo above to show the loco, here is another part of that same photo, this time from the left hand side.