Little Joe II

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by Dyna-Soar, May 21, 2007.

1. Dyna-Soar

Dyna-Soar Member

2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Yes and even 3 is in the works.
    I'll have to find the site for you though unless someone can beat me to it.:grin:

3. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I know darn well I read a page on the internet last week about Little Joe II and III but I just can't seem to find it.
    I had already done my weekly cleaning of the computer all cache so I can't go through the History file.
    I've been looking all day.

I'll keep trying though, at least until I find it or someone else posts it.

4. bemma

bemma New Member

5. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I'll be dog gone!
    I've been searching the internet for hours and it was under my nose the whole time! How funny!:oops:
    If you ever want to hide something, put it in plain sight where it is highly visible and no one suspects it!

Thanks Stan!8)
    If it weren't for you I would be searching all night.:cry:

My apologizes to you Carl!
    When you see 10,000 pages a day, it's hard to remember where you saw something 50,000 pages ago!

6. Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett

Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett Active Member

Little Joe II (Update)

I am Finishing the Wally S. Merc. Mem., with Air Bob. I will be picking up this project very soon. I think Ton is thinking about the new Little Joe III, (To go with His CEV/Orion), too.

Have a great day,

7. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Holy Moly, lot's of projects ahead, eh, Carl? Too many to count! And Ton too!
    Thank you both for everything!
    You have a great day too, Carl!

8. Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett

Would You like to work on the Astronaut? We need someone to take My crappy outlines, and make a better model. If You don't design 3d figures, (Do You know someone who might want the challange, (LOL))? Mine is just not what I want, (For detail). We need a series of scalable Astro's from all the programs, (That look as real as possible, (Maybe one of the Military Model Folks can help?)).

This might need to be a new thread!?!
  9. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

Card Model Figures

Sure, Carl,

Why not? Isn´t there a 'FIGURES' Forum here?

Bengt :D
  10. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

11. Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett

Would You be interested in the project?

I can email You all that I have done so far, (In Autocad, Pdf, Corel, Gimp, Whatever file format You wish).