lincoln futura concept paperproject in the 1950's

sjsquirrel

Looks great Papermodelfan - I look forward to seeing it built. I'm amazed at how quickly you produced that.

Can you tell me how you do that lighting effect on your drawings?

Steve

well i do them from real cars on the internet.

Looks great Papermodelfan - I look forward to seeing it built. I'm amazed at how quickly you produced that.

Can you tell me how you do that lighting effect on your drawings?

Steve

well steve i'll tell you all you need to know first of all i print 10c a page of real images of real cars from the internet then i go home and use a light box to draw them on and i do piece by pieces of side front back top if any i find. then i draw them to make it even side to side then fron and back pieces part by parts to look like it will fit into place then i scan all the pages oif parts of the 3d model of flat sheets of paper then i use my paint shop pro x edshion them i clean all the pages of parts with electronitc paint brush and wipe all of the models off that i don't need to be there for then i do blue prints like skeches of the car like. then i color them all up and the same color of the car color and body parts of the cars color two tone base of it all it's not ez work you know?? it's fun and entertinement perpitses and free downdowds from all my creation of concept cars from all makes and models so that's my store wanna here more! oh? ya! i have one more thing to say after i color them piece by piece then i print them out on 100% lb card stock and my printer is not a card stock proof but now i just figer it out it is now card stock proof! :) so that's all of my story i how you liked it? the end! and i build it with tape not tabs of glueing on i don't put tabs on my models it's to long and hard to do it would take me forever to do so?

and tape all the body parts together with tape strips was my idea in the first place!
then the top and back and front then the chassic and tire and wheels hub caps and then the axles then put them all together and there you have it! a true masterpiece!! ;)

i allso use hole puncher and nidding needle! for shapeing out the parts of the model! to look good! is there more to say?? no! that basicly it. i hope this helps you out!

your friend for life papermodelfan2005.

sjsquirrel

Thanks Papermodelfan.

Your work looks ecellent. I hope to see a picture of the completed model soon.

Cheers,

Steve

here it is steve!

what you asked for! ;) i hope you like it! :)

Attachments

• DSCF2202.jpg
    DSCF2202.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF2203.jpg
    DSCF2203.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF2204.jpg
    DSCF2204.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 13
Z

Zathros

:eek: I can't believe how you designed and banged that model out!! :thumb:

thank's Zathros it was i lot of hard work i like to challange myself to see what i can do with my hands and the right tools for the job to get realistic to the max! thank's again

your a true blue friend! ;) and you know what i want to do more of 50's show models concept cars fins and all! :) areodynamics and shaping out of cardstock! ;)

here is my completed list so far show cars and dream cars and fin models of the 50's
1.lincoln futura 1955 done!(the origenal one)
2.cadillac cyclone 1959 xp-74
3.chrysler imperial d'elegnce 1958
4.packard predictor 1956
5.ford fx atmos 1954
6.ford la tosca 1955
7.ford-x2000 1958
8.ford la galaxie 1958
9.gm fire bird ll 1956
10.gm fire bird lll 1959

sjsquirrel

Wow! It looks great. The canopy turned out better than I expected. You've really captured the vehicle, and even now it still kind of looks like something from the future

Great work. I look forward to seeing more of your projects.

Steve