Liking the new site!

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by GyverX, Jun 23, 2007.

1. GyverX

GyverX Member

Well, I don't know if you guys have had a change to look at all the great stuff the new site has to offer, but the gallery seems to work great! New Albums that stay under your name. With that, the images come with BBCode for each image for placing in your blog or post. :) this is great stuff.
    As you can see, I have my stuff going all ready. You should be able to check them out with the links in my signature. Good job guys on the integration of the old site. Im Impressed! I know what it takes to run and maintain a site of this magnitude, and my hat is off to those that make it what it was and what it is.
  2. badgerys

badgerys Member

Hi GyverX!
    I do agree .The site really comes on nicely,which is due to the fact that Peter and his crew are really doing an amazing job.
    Like Yourself ,I like it here and believe things are going to be great once we get used to the new format.
    Kind regards from Down Under
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Sorry to say but none of the pics from the old site are there. All the images there (for card models) are new uploads since the site moved over. Peter is working on a script to import the photos.
  4. Ponytail

Ponytail Member

Only thing missing: a button to get all messages of the Cardmodels-group since your las visit. Now you get all of them on the total Zealot-site.
    Or am I overlooking something?
  5. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

new posts at the top is for that. For it to work properly you need to go into your control panel and edit options - scroll to the bottom and exclude all the other forums. Then you are good to go.
  6. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Don't forget that for now you have to highlight the main forums and all the sub-forums that you want to exclude (hold down the CTRL key to highlight more than one at a time) then save the changes.:)
  7. Ponytail

Ponytail Member

Got it and did it!
    All working now fine
    Thanks of letting me see what I overlooked...
  8. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

All those other forums show up under "Home" because it is their Home page.
    I stay away from those 5 buttons on top and almost always use Quick Links to take me to current posts.
    It almost looks like the old forum, but the missing photos and inability to add new ones is annoying.....