Like the Sig?

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Sig?
Special Interest Group? Possibly a NYC SIG? :D :D :p ;) :)

Or do you mean the SIGnature - your nice little lokeys? :cool:
Which one is gonna win the race?

Ron

PS: Funny little gif-files! :thumb:
PPS: Re-Edit --> Hehehe, thanks for your edit - all clear now!

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Funny, I see three animated gifs (3 steam locomotives turning their wheels). But only on my Opera7 browser! :thumb:

When I go to the gauge via Netscape 4.78 (ok, I know it's old) and I.E. 6 - no pictures!! :confused:

Must be still one Gremlin around on the Gauge! :D :D :D

Ron

PS: As an experiment I try to re-post one of the gifs as normal picture:

Attachments

• NYC-Niagara-Right.gif
    NYC-Niagara-Right.gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 71
F

Fred_M

The problem is his pix are on geocities and geocities will not allow direct access to pictures from off site URLs more than a couple times. (experience talking). You prob got them one of those time with your opera. The pixs are in cache and if you hit the reload the pictures will likely X out. And the poster will have a warning message from geocities next time he logs on the site (more experience). FRED

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Back when we were told that we had to limit our picture size we were also told that animated signatures and avatars were prohibited. Has that restriction been lifted? May we now use them even if they are not linked from other web space? Ain't complaining....just curious. :wave:

F

Fred_M

Vic said:
Back when we were told that we had to limit our picture size we were also told that animated signatures and avatars were prohibited. Has that restriction been lifted? May we now use them even if they are not linked from other web space? Ain't complaining....just curious. :wave:
NO, just forgotten for a moment. Please remove your animated gifs as signatures, sorry, but it is a rule to help people with slow connections load faster. FRED :(