lights

trainman4

Jun 25, 2006
milmont park,PA.
Can someone help me with a electrical problem?I'm using two atlas generators for my acc power supply.how many 14volt lights can i run off of each generator they put out 15v-3.0 amps each.I noticed there are a lot of smart guys on the gauge and one dummy[me[lol:cry: :cry: sign1

trainman4

Jun 25, 2006
milmont park,PA.
Hey mike hows it hanging?thanks for the reply.i'm gonna I sent a reply but just in case i'll send another .the generator is like using the acc side of a transformer for the assy such as lights which i have many of and i told my wife today i was gonna get under the platform with a pair of wire cutters if i can't get this problem resolved soon.thanks for any help you can provide.

You need not to worry about the voltage, but you do for the amps. This is VERY important. For example if you have a 12 volt at 1 amp power supply. Theorically you can connect 10 lights at 12v @ 100mA. NEVER exceed the amp rating on any power supply. It will get very hot and burn up. It may even cause a fire. However, you can use higher volttage lights. They just burn dimmer. I hope this helps.

Andy