Lightning McQueen car from Cars movie

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by modelnutz7, Jun 30, 2006.

1. modelnutz7

modelnutz7 Member

Hi All,

Just found the card model of the Hero from Disney's Cars movie.

Go to

click on Enter Showroom then Test Drive Games, Lizzies Curio Shop and click on the Build your own car plate. Lightning is rendered beautifully.

While there enjoy the Country Music samples from the soundtrack!

2. McPeek

McPeek Member

Interesting, because it was being discussed in another topic (Here) that the models or model had been removed from the site. Maybe everyone filling out the survey made a difference.
  3. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Seems our point got put across to the web crew and they put the lash to the model providers.
  4. Dnlgtr

Dnlgtr Member

Damn PC of mine wants to become a DOORMAT, Or dynamite fodder.
    Decides to Crash at 90% download of McQueen. Took Almost an HOUR just to reach teh damn page to download, Now I have to start over.

Why are they using such a SLOW process as Flash anyway??

1 Hour and I have it.
  5. GT5500

GT5500 Member

Nicely rendered but very simple and that stupid background will waste all your ink, thanks for the link though.
  6. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

I put a graphics box around the car parts keeping the dashed lines as close to the model outline as I could. I then chose to print the selected graphic and used CutePDF Writer as the printer and saved the car parts as another PDF. It reduced the overall file size to 871KB. I am going to put the model into a graphics program and remove that background. That will reduce the file size more and save some of that yellow ink too. :roll: