Lightly Toasted in Florida

Sir_Prize

Hey all... Wondered just a bit this evening. Eveyone's work is looking GREAT!
We're growing our family here on The Gauge... and gett'n 'em taught good!

Haven't been about lately... Got 7 hours overtime at work, last week. That's something for a Government Job (during election time ;) ).
This week saw work for 4 hours, the whole time sweating like it was Mid-July; in an Office kept at 73 degrees. Yup... Got me a bug. Strep Throat no less.
It derailed me so fast, fever roller coasters (changed shirts more than a model in a fashion show.), and a funky taste in my mouth whole time. Doc put me on ol' Penicilin, after seing him on Wednesday. Then Thursday my tongue became shreaded because of the poison pushing out in my saliva. NOW, It hurts to drink Orange juice... actually anything hurts. Throat wasn't much help; all the Meds seemed to be Horse pills, cause of it swelling.
Thursday woke up at 3am to a monster stink... ME. Had to strip the bed, pillows, and toke a shower. Bed was still soaked with sweat (fringe waterbed here...).
Been sleeping on the floor on loveseat cushions, seems to keep me in a position that I don't choke and don't drool all over.
Today I actually had enough balance to fiddle some with a Diorama for a friend. I've spoken of it before, the one with a John Deere Shop.
I'm pretty spent now... Will try to get pics up here tomorrow... it is Sunday, right?

Sir_Prize

Proper Meds do enough on me, as you can read.
Should have seen the stuff I had written trying to help with stuff at work via e-mail.

Thanks for the thoughts of health Shay & Tyson.

Lighthorseman

Tokin' In The Shower?

Hey, add me to your list of well-wishers, Ken! Hang in there and remember that multiple hurricanes couldn't get you, so neither will a bug. :thumb:

ausien

keep on swinging Ken you`ll get on target once again real soon (I hope). I wish yuo well.. have a good one... YOU DESERVE IT...:wave: