Lets take a spin

cn nutbar

Hello Everyone---One of my favourite spots for railfanning on my "layout" is down at the roundhouse and turntable.Day or night,there's always plenty of action with all types and classes of locomotives being serviced for duty.Another bonus is that you can take pictures of the locomotives as they take a spin so you get to see all their features at one time.Here's a few pictures for your review---hope you enjoy.The turntable is from Diamond Scale ,the roundhouse from Vollmer---both custom painted and built by Doctor Wayne.

1usra016.jpg

f81001-1.jpg

f81004.jpg

2005083.jpg

UP SD40-2

GREAT SHOTS NUTBAR!!!:thumb::thumb: , and those are three FANTASTIC engines on that turntable too:winki::mrgreen::mrgreen: .

steamhead

I'll never get tired of gawking :eek: at those engines....For a steamhead like myself, it's like having a glimpse of RR'ing heaven...!!! :rolleyes:...

jesso

That is a very nice looking scene! I love the roundhouse in the background and your turntable looks very nice. Your locomotives are really impressive and I like looking at all that detail.

cn nutbar

Hello Everyone---Thank you for responding---Here's a couple of shots from the rounhouse roof which highlight the detail that Doctor Wayne added to #4193---the lagged piping along the boiler top on the right side is for melting snow which is similiar to #4100

11a5011.jpg

11a5009.jpg