Lets see pics of your REAL car

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by AE86 Drifter, May 10, 2004.

1. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Yup! I like dry air! But i wana live in cape cod... BAD place to keep cars... YOu have humidity and Salt water... with beatting sun in summer, and terrible colds in winter...
  2. SkipSkovhugger

SkipSkovhugger New Member

Hey! that sounds like home! Hehehe well maybe not the beating run in the summer... But terrible cold in the winter, thats something I can relate to.

And a coast to coast trip here in DK only lasts about 1 to 1½ hour, so you pretty much have salt water all over the place... But I live close to the sea.
  3. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Member

I rsomwtimes race small circuit tracks, with my family's team The SoCal's.
    Last year when I was in Tehachapi, CA I was tapped on the right rear bumper, sending me into the wall with my left front bumper :cry: . The damage was minor, but with fiber-glass there could be a chance of cracking if you tried to have it fixed and not replaced. So I oped out for the replacement, direct from Shelby America. *Best not to temp fate on such a sexy car*

I grew up around boys, so I learned a lot about cars, computers, sports, and gamming. I think it's because of this I take such good care of it. Some people think I baby it too much, however I don't.
  4. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Member

Thank you.

I also have a 427ac Shelby Cobra. I'll take some new pictures of it and post them as soon as I get them scanned in.
  5. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Member

Wow how old are you. you got some nice cars.
    Started on my monte carlo today hopefully finished in about six-eight months
  6. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Member

I'm 22 and thank you. I worked my butt off to buy my Shelby GT 350 from my grandpa when I was 18.

:D Good Luck to you as you work on finishing your Monte Carlo. You'll have to post before, during, and after pictures for all to see. Or at least for me to see.
  7. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Member

i will . last night i took all the interior out. i am going to tweed all of it. I need to decide on what type of seats i am gonna put in it. I was thinking about some 94 up camaro seats. my car has a split bench up front now but the seats are broke. but i need bucket seats anyways because it is soon to have a full manual valve body which requires a b&m ratchet shifter in the floor. I hope i get it built soon. I make descent money but i waste it all on stupid shit. What do you do for a living?
    i am gonna sketch up how i want it tonight i will email it to you if youd like
  8. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Member

Tweed, very nice. What color are you looking at?

:mrgreen: Sweet

Don't we all do that?

I work on computers. I build, mod, fix/repair, overclock, maintain networks, setup wireless access points, VPN's, and other geek like stuff.

I'm also a part of a local underground computer group. 8) We try not to look shady, but it doesn't always work.

I would like that. You can send it to me at: lil.freak@[NO SPAM]gmail.com

*Remove the [NO SPAM] part before sending, also make sure you don't forget the "." between lil and freak*
  9. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Member

the tweed will be a silverish light grey color and accents will be yellow

i am fixin to email you the sketch check it out
  10. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Member

:D I got it and the attachments open fine.
    I'm going to reply back later when I get home.
  11. nagatahawk

nagatahawk New Member

sorry about your server. :( though I love your car. I'll be ordering a stateside version, end of july or earlier. :mrgreen:
  12. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

I dont member seing that one... NICE FREAKING CAR MAN! Lol... i want to try and import one from japan to the states so i can have a left driver one...
  13. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Member

i dont like subarus so i agree wit u that it is a rust heap
  14. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Heres my ride! :D Anything smasher! Runnin 2k HP, 0-60 in like , 5 seconds... tire hight of like 5 feet... joo all fjeer me. yo.
  15. nagatahawk

nagatahawk New Member

:mrgreen: Nice suby!! LOL I love it.
  16. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Member

mint fotoshopping m8 if that is wot u av dun
  17. shawnalex8

shawnalex8 New Member

hey tsispyder,
    nice car, are those the adr m-sport wheels?
    ohh yeah and whats with the pics being in the grave yard?

ohh yeah
    i have a 83 datsun/nissan 280zx
    no pics yet
  18. myNAMEisJAMIE

myNAMEisJAMIE New Member

Dont no how to post pix of my Real car.

I'm new and I dont no how to post pix, but check out my ride on cardomain, I promise you will like it. Its not a import, but I still think you guys will like it. I used to be in the whole import thing, but i still love drifting. I live in florida, so I dont have anywhere to drift at, so I gave that up and went to a straight line. so let me know what you guys think. thanks.

19. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Nice... but older stangs are where its at.

Anyway, anyone know how i could find out how much it would be to import a car? Im looking at buying a 80's Skyline R32 Jspec. I love the handleing and accelleration on the thing. Im not even going to do anything to it... im learning to drift when i turn 16.
  20. myNAMEisJAMIE

myNAMEisJAMIE New Member

It can get costly, my buddy just got a r34, I think he spent around 8-10k just to ship it over. They have to do alot of em. test's. thats where the money and time is at. it took about 2 months for him to get the car from Japan. It depends on who you have to ship it over as well. some places might give you a break on shipping, but all and all about 8k.