Lets see pics of your REAL car

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by AE86 Drifter, May 10, 2004.

1. driftsleeper

driftsleeper Member

dang, stage three tubo? holy shit :) haha...so you know the sound im talkn bout huh? DATS THE SHITT!
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Oh hell ya! We were doin 80 Down the street and (my dad was driving his car and he was at my house) we were about 3/4th mile away and he could hear it loud and clear!

Ya... he puts it in gear and goes your stuck in the seat. But thats nothing... his friends 2.5 RS is NICE! Hes lost to one other car and thats another Suby a buy a guy named ScoobaSteve. Ill have him get me the specs on the 2.5 RS and the ScoobaSteve car. But my cousin had the second fastest Suby in Co and was probly top ten if not top twenty of all cars. I say maby not top ten because theres 3 skylines and a 240 SX with a RB26DETT. Oh... did i mention te 240's driver is a girl?
  3. Rocket-Russ

Rocket-Russ Member

I sold my Subaru RB5 to buy the GTO :lol: yep the scooby made some sweet sound due to the boxer but it aint nothing compared to the roar from the mitsy V6
  4. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Member

gd choise a mitsubishi twin turbo over a subaru any day
  5. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Anyone have Skylines near them? Theres 3 at a shop where i live. Hes got 2 R33's and a R34. Hes also the dood who did the swap for the RB26DETT in the 240SX. Im not sure on the specs of them as i have yet to see all of them and talk to him, however i got to see one of them. He started it up... wow. My heart was thumpin hard! He just lightly reved the engine... the turbo kicked... geez... that was crazy.
  6. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Member

i got several ppl by me wiv nice cars like
    1. skyline r34
    2. lamborghini
    3. bmw m3 csl (dads mates)
    4. ferrari 355 f1
    5. 2 corvette z06
    6. huge cadillac
    quite a selection of nice cars by me
  7. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Ya... me two. Theres a Lambo Mercilago, OLD ARSE Friarri, newer Firarri (One with the big wing in the back and is basicly flat. I dont know much of firarri) BWM M3 with Accuall Spinners... OLD Chevvy w/ flame thrower exhaust. Its great...
  8. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Member

nice, a guy by me runs spinners on his ford mondeo (sorry if i spealt it wrong)
  9. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Member

[EDIT: It looks like my Angelfire hosting so not working, I will rescan my photos and place them on my own sever so they will be viewable. I should have this done by Friday, June 18.]

This is my 1966 Shelby Mustang GT-350. It was my grandfathers, before I bought it from him. (It's only had two owners, which is rare) I only drive her in good weather, so she doesn't get out much with all the crapy weather we get here in Colorado. :cry:

Specs about my car:
    (Please note that times where clocked on private property, thus making it llegal to test out :mrgreen: and talk about having fun.)

Miles Per Gallon: 5/10 mpg
    Curb Weight: 2940 lbs
    Layout: Front-Engine/RWD
    Transmission: 4-Speed Manual
    Engine Type: V8
    Displacement: 4727 cc
    Horsepower: 306 bhp @ 6000 rpm
    Torque: 329 lb-ft @ 4200 rpm
    Redlines: 7000 rpm But there have been times when I have pushed it to 7500
    It will go 0-60 mph in 6.6 sec and 0-100 mph in 17.9 sec
    Quarter Mile: 15.6 sec @ 94 mph
  10. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Awww... comeon! Pics dont work... Use the link in my sig (hehe.. cant talk of other sites...) and they work every time.
  11. Monkeh

Monkeh New Member

Nobel isnt a proper car, its a joke. they fall apart as soon as they go on a track.

My mate bought one it had done 600 miles including 4 track events and the rivets were ripping out of car. it's was falling apart at the seems !!

he got his money back and bought a uk 500hp skyline gtr34
  12. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Member

well u dow no wt u am talkin bout then he must just not b a very gd driver cuz i av seen these things go round the track and they go fantastic so :lol: :lol: :lol:
  13. Rocket-Russ

Rocket-Russ Member

Are you sure you dont mean Tvr, Nobles are excellent build quality i know i live next door to a garage that sells them and have been in the passenger seat many times there the best supercar availble under £50k
  14. Keddy

Keddy New Member

Nice mustang....if anyone wants to see the pictures....right click them and save them or right click them and go to properties and copy the url and paste it into your adressbar
  15. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Member

neva though of doin that ye it is a nice mustang
  16. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Hehe... cant wait to see it in person...
  17. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Member

Sweet mustang.
    great to see someone else with a classic American Car!!
  18. SkipSkovhugger

SkipSkovhugger New Member

Nice 350!!

But why does it have a different front bumper on the 3rd pic than in the other two.. alittle hyped about Gone In 60 Secunds ??? (it's the same bumper that the GT500 "Eleanor" has)

But nice to see such a well looked after car, over here it would have been a pile of rust no matter how much you tried to restore it..
  19. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Whys that and wheres "over here"?
  20. SkipSkovhugger

SkipSkovhugger New Member

Denmark, and it's because we have a very konstant air humidity(sp?), and turns all cars into heaps of rust if they are not properly treated...

Many places in the US I hear that the rust problem isnt that big, like in Phenix(sp again?) they have almost NO humidity in the air, thus it's very hard for metal to rust, since it needs water to do so.