LETS SEE ALL YOUR VEHICLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by Nitro Man, Mar 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitro Man

Nitro Man New Member

I would like to see every one's trucks ok,
  2. timrock

timrock Active Member

[file]ShowLetter2.jpg,4111,,[/file]
  3. timrock

timrock Active Member

this is electric.Electric is better and can be made much faster than any stock Nitro.
  4. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

heres a pic from after i had a run in with a savage!

[file]scan.jpg,4602,,[/file]
  5. How is electric better than nitro.................I had a couple of electric cars and I hated always recharging batteries.... I like nitro because all you do is fill the tank and you’re on the road again.... Plus your looking at, at least $200 for a brushless motor then another 100 to 150 for a good speed control to handle the motor, were you can get a nitro engine for 100 to 150...and that’s all you need...your going to spend all your money mostly on battery packs...I don't know that’s just my opinion...........
  6. bandit1

bandit1 Member

guys, please, this a "post ur pics" topic, not a dumb#@$%"Electric vs. Nitro" topic, so just stop now please and save the headaches.
  7. tg413

tg413 Member

[file]Picture_703.jpg,4186,,0[/file]

[file]Picture_015.jpg,4186,,0[/file]
  8. timrock

timrock Active Member

people who hate electric dont know enough about it.Nitro is cool but i like Electric.i also know a great deal about it.
  9. mastmec

mastmec Member

people who hate nitro dont know enough about it. One could say that too, huh? OK, enough of the talk, show the pics. I would but can't load any, the site won't let me. Refer to off topic area (I think)
  10. rstaubach_12

rstaubach_12 Member

I'll try and get mine out here later this week. All mine are over 1MB so the site won't let me upload them.
  11. alisar70

alisar70 Member

Here are somemore pics of my car I POsted quite a few

[file]Picture_10.jpg,4708,,0[/file]

[file]Picture_9.jpg,4708,,0[/file]

[file]Picture_8.jpg,4708,,0[/file]

[file]THis_1.jpg,4708,,0[/file]

[file]This.jpg,4708,,0[/file]

[file]Yes.jpg,4708,,0[/file]

[file]Car.jpg,4708,,0[/file]

[file]car2.jpg,4708,,0[/file]
  12. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

For those of you who cannot upload pictures on the site,Get a host like: RCPic.net,PhotoBucket.com and such sites to host you. Then just put your link to a post and there you have yous pics on the page.
  13. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

Here is my Rc10 gt. It used to be a stock gt sport now its all factory team specs. Whatre your thoughts??

[file]Image036.jpg,4652,,[/file]

[file]Image037.jpg,4652,,[/file]
  14. tg413

tg413 Member

15. ericmcgehee

ericmcgehee Member

16. dale3

dale3 New Member

[​IMG]http://www.wildhobbies.com/rides/albums/userpics/10161/normal_FEB2004%20123%7E0.jpg[/img]
  17. alisar70

alisar70 Member

these are some cool trucks and cars u all got
    My car is the crapest cause its smartech
  18. dudenar

dudenar New Member

“Big Blue” has been a project of mine since I got my first Tmaxx 2.5 kit last year.
    Most of the stock parts have been upgraded with hardened steal, aircraft grade
    aluminum, and other exotics. Bullet proof and fast, this thing climbs up mountains
    and jumps like a freak. Aftermarket parts are from but not limited to the following vendors…

Unlimited Engineering, HCR, Omega, Robinson Racing, RPM CVD’s, MIP, Lunsford, Pro-Line,
    HiTec, Ofna, and the kitchen sink. I’m not the greatest mechanic so I’ve had to use many
    suggestions, pictures and ideas from this forum, magazines, and my local hobby shops to
    build this beast. Thank you to all the RC builders out there keeping the Tmaxx running
    over the competition.

Kind regards,

Morgan
    From Brooklyn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ;)
  19. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

DUDENAR--Thats a sweet ride. Im sure you got a lot of $$$ wrapped up in it. Dont think about the $$ part. I dont wanna cause a heartattack. lol--J
  20. dudenar

dudenar New Member

Thanks, I get some good deals locally but you're right, gling costs. But this thing gets used, bashed, and fixed, a lot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.