Let me re-introduce myself...

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Tonino, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tonino

Tonino Member

I was away from here for a long time. So long that I think is better to re-in troduce myself like a new member of the group.

I am Tonino and I'm posting from San Marino, a little (very little) independent State enclosed in italian territory.
    I work in hospital as a doctor and I try to spend some time building any kind of model I can put my hands on, when I can find some time to spend on it (when?).

Recently some "minor" changes (work, home) took me away from my favourite hobby so I disappeared a little from the scene, but, some time to time, returned here to see if my old friends was still around putting togheter paper pieces.

So I saw the troubles the site passed and the passage through the various providers. I also saw the old gallery and parts-bin disappearing so the first thing I did was to rebuild my photo gallery (with some recent addings).

In next future I'd like to upload again some files that were in part-bin and that still can be of some interest for someone (if I find them somewhere on this messy hard disk).

Now I hope to maintain my good intentions and to be an active member of the group and not a reader-only subscriber.

Hi all, and, please, excuse my bad English.

2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Welcome back tonino :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.