LET L-410 Turbolet 1/72

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by agostini, Jul 9, 2014.

1. agostini

agostini Designer Extroadinaire

Hi dears, I have not posted anything for a while, because I'm a little bit busy with all my projects, so I'm posting just a few pictures of my project. This model presents Czech transportation plane L-410 Turbolet. This plane is in service of many armies of the world as well in civil service on fright lines as well as passanger flights. In this moment I still don't know if this model will be published or not, but I will for sure inform you once I will have any decission.
    I really hope you like pics even if this model is much easier than my models in 1/33 scale. It was planned to be model for beginners.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Rhaven Blaack and Sanginus like this.
  2. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

Nice looking model of a very interesting aircraft. Thanks for the pics.
  3. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

I like it too. I hope you publish it. I'd like to build that. I love aircraft! :)
  4. agostini

agostini Designer Extroadinaire

thanks guys. Model will be probably published, but still don't know how and I will for sure inform you soon. After weekend I will post details of my other project L-200 Morava in 1/33 scale.
  5. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

Looking forward to it! :)
  6. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

That is an interesting model INDEED!

If you do publish it, will it be a "commercial" model, or will it be a "free" model?
    If you are going to publish it as a "free" model, you can upload it to the RESOURCE Section here. If you need assitance with going such, please let me (or one of the other site staff) know and I (they) can help you.