LET L-200 Morava 1:33

agostini

Designer Extroadinaire
Dec 19, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
www.hangarczaf.com
Hi colleagues,
I have started my new project of Czech turistic airplane LET L-200 Morava in scale 1/33. In this moment I have finished drawings in 3D and build 1st model in scale 1/50. Below are some pics of alpha build in 1/50. Final model 1/33 will include full interior, undercarriage and other details. I will post next pics once available. I hope you will like this one.

sjsquirrel

Feb 9, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
stevebondy.ca
Very nice looking model. It never ceases to amaze me how many different aircraft designs there are out there. This one is rather unique. I can't recall ever seeing one quite like it. I look forward to seeing the textured version.

Steve

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I too love civil aircraft ) almost all aircraft, actually). I find this quite appealing and look forward to it's finish. Thanks for posting it. :)

agostini

Designer Extroadinaire
Dec 19, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
www.hangarczaf.com
dears, finally some pics from my build of L-200 morava model in 1/33 scale. It is first build of this model and there are still missing some details like undercarriage and was build during this weekend. I hope you will like this. Next build will be advanced version with undercarriage and more details. More photos will come soon.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
You've got my hook, line and sinker on this craft. It is beautiful. The interior is fantastic. I truly look forward to MORE!! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Agostini, are you a pilot? You have captured the soul of this craft. I am a former pilot. I want to crawl inside on this model and fly around, now!! Beautiful, masterful, I love it, I want it!! You should feel accomplished, I don't like to say proud, as it (to me) belittles the accomplishment you have achieved in the making of this beautiful model of a beautiful aircraft. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
You are a Pilot. You just haven't learned how to fly yet! :) Is this a kit that is going to be available. I would be interested in obtaining one. Send me a P.M.! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
A beautiful, finely designed trio of aircraft!! :)