Leo Cherkashyn's Tsyklon-4 1:96

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by BARX2, Feb 8, 2008.

1. BARX2

BARX2 Member

I really enjoy building Leo's models. The detail, especial the multiple stages, is really appealing and makes a great looking final product. Thank you, Leo.

Attached Files:

2. BARX2

BARX2 Member

I've got a new Samsung digital camera that takes great pictures. Problem is, I didn't take time to figure out how to use it before I took these pictures! So the ones I took were HUGE. These are just scaled down versions and look kind of jaggy. You can see better (HUGER!) pictures here:
    jepolch/Leo Tsyklon-4 1-96 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Attached Files:

3. BARX2

BARX2 Member

The model fit together perfectly.

Attached Files:

4. BARX2

BARX2 Member

I used all the optional bits that Leo provided. :)

Attached Files:

5. CardStalker

CardStalker Member

BARX2, as always, great work. Thanks for sharing, and many thanks to Leo of all he has done.
  6. fructose

fructose Member

Great work. I always like seeing your builds.

For your pictures, you need to scale them down with something better than paint. Gimp might be worth looking into just for simple image manipulations. I don't know much about it other than it's free and it's pretty decent.
  7. dhanners

dhanners Member

VERY excellent and clean build, and thanks for sharing the photos! And you're right; Leo does some great work, and our genre of the hobby is richer for it.
  8. wedge

wedge Member

Hi Barx2 . Very nice model :) I hope that i have it somewhere in my collection. It isn´t original, but you are really master here :thumb::mrgreen:
  9. gpw

gpw Member

Barx2, I agree, as always you did a great job. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanks to Leo for the nice model, I am looking forward to the Rockot launcher maybe with a launch container add-on.

10. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Too Cool!!!
  11. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Thanks for the nice words, but no, I'm not a master. I have just figured out how to roll cylinders and cones. :mrgreen:
  12. wedge

wedge Member

Yes , but very clearly :mrgreen::mrgreen: