Lego isn't what it used to be...

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Triop, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triop

Triop Member

2. Romanator

Romanator Member

Yeah, I've stumbled upon the site a while ago. The p-40, -38 -51 arent the best I've seen but the f-14 and the cargo plane are excellent. the tanks are pretty good too.

I wish I had my legos up here in university. My roommates wouldn't appreciate that though.:mrgreen:

A good site with lots of random creations is Brickeshelf. You can post your own models too.
  3. Triop

Triop Member

I agree...I was looking for info on the F-14 when I found this, I also have seen better lego planes, but this F-14 looks great !

And yes, Brickshelf is one of the best lego sites :thumb:

NULLMOON Member

im good freinds with someone who is an avid collector of lego from first issues to present,legos actully gotten a considerable degree of simplicity recenctly mostly because kits are getting dumber with shorter attention spans legos modern average comercial kit(as apposed to buying bricks/components) has a quater of the components of an 80s,90s issue kit, they also seem to be producing more and more gimiky crap and movie tie ins, lego are only trying to keep up with the market ...alas a sad state of affairs for the worlds greatest toy

SEBRET Member

I remember when you could just buy a tub of bricks and let your Imagination do the work

6. Romanator

Romanator Member

I found some excellent plane pics on another forum. Lots of ingenuity!

Some that I liked:

Attached Files:

SEBRET Member

That Singapore one is awesome
  8. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Boy the prices are extreme! I know LEGO is rather pricy to begin with and I should expect that price level, but that's still a good deal of sticker shock.

But those are the best military LEGO models I've seen on the 'net.
  9. Padre

Padre Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.