Lee337 's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lee337, Sep 2, 2014.

1. lee337

lee337 New Member

I started out playing D&D in the 70's and 80's did computer games in the 90's MMO's in 2010's Now I'm back to table top gaming thanks to Star Wars X-wing.
  2. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

Hello and welcome to Zealot.
    There are many members here who are also gamers (of one sort or another). So hopefully, you will feel at home here.
    Have you built any gaming pieces from paper (or any other material for that matter)? If so, please post photos of your work!

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work!
  3. lee337

lee337 New Member

I'm into painting miniatures and found out about this wonderful community of paper models and wanted to give it a go. So this was the place EVERY recommended to me as the place to start. This is some of my repaints of FFG ships and a custom ARC170 landogold_n.jpg arc170_top.jpg
    Rhaven Blaack likes this.
  4. Cybergrinder

Cybergrinder Member Extraordinaire

Hi Lee337, I'm also a huge Star Wars fan, worked through the X-Wing "trilogy" of PC games, before that used to enjoy the table top "Star Warriors" (which I still have!)

Welcome aboard!
  5. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

They both look GREAT!!!

By the way, you can find some of the miniature (game piece) ships here:

Hopefully, this will keep you busy for awhile.

6. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

Nice repaints. We center on paper models, but in reality, we find that we are straying more and more into multi-medium models. Any model making is welcome. So don't worry about what you medium you build in or type of model you post, the fun is the sharing. :)
  7. lee337

lee337 New Member

Thank you I'm playing Stars Wars X-WING table top game right now and , planing on making a custom fleet for Scum and Villainy