Leaked USAF Training Tool

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by MOS95B, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

I wonder if my son has seen this yet?

2. Werner Smuts

Werner Smuts Member

Top Secret

Hey....... you weren't allowed to show this.... :twisted:

It's the truth...... :roll:
  3. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

hahahaha that nice pic and funny stuff :)

good to read this post whan u are boring at work :p
  4. murphyaa

murphyaa Designer

Hello, Sir

*Puts on sunglasses*

If you would kindly look at the tip of this pen for me.

All you saw was a chart of different types of weather balloons.
  5. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Mr Admin, I know this is classified information but... please don't delete this thread~~ :D
  6. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Actually the chart was revised around 1980. If I remember correctly from what was in my Response Kit, it went something like this:

Moving lights at night near the base = C-130 landing

Moving lights at night away from base = weather inversion

Moving object in daylight near the base = "I can neither confirm nor deny that question."

Moving object in daylight away from the base = "The Air Force ceased investigating unidentified object (note the work flying was intentionally removed) when it closed Project Bluebook in 1969. They were found to pose no serious threat the security of the United States. There are a number of civilian organizations which do similar investigations. Please contact one of them."

Seriously though, in my 22 plus years in the Air Force, I was involved in four UFO incidents where I took the initial call regarding the object. All four got a little more serious as time went on. The above were my final responses to each of the four, with nothing more being said afterwards.

By the way, the third one was the only time in my career where I answered a question from the public (either civilian or from the news media) with the statement, "I can neither confirm nor deny." I absolutely hated that response and even when queried about nuclear weapons which by regulation required that response, I rephrased it to sound less ridiculous.
  7. Texman

Texman Guest

Cute, been around awhile, but still some good memories....
  8. -Jim G

-Jim G Member

I wonder if I remember correctly, but it seems to me that a common explanation had something to do with 'Swamp Gas'. Does anyone else remember that? (it would explain a lot of the sightings near my residence).
  9. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Swamp Gas................. Kickapooh Joy Juice............. Moonshine............ weed................Mary Jane..............Grass.................Magic Mushrooms............Toad stools................ a rose by any other name:grin:
  10. DrBill

DrBill Member

"Swamp gas" was often used as an explanation of near ground-level sightings where the "object" (AKA swamp gas) was hovering near your vehicle, killing the electrical system in the process.... It was very helpful to the credibility of such cases to have a swamp in the vicinity....:grin: Higher altitude sightings were also frequently attributed to Venus, possibly because the inventory of available weather balloons was being depleted so rapidly....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.