Lazy Town: Sportacus' Airship.

SCEtoAux

Personally I think Lazy Town rocks! I think it's one of the best kiddies TV shows around at the moment.

Well, the first time I saw Lazy Town I thought it was a bunch of stoners wandering around in their own hallucination. "Wow man, that's cooool". :D
It is a pretty good TV show.:)

Master-Bruce

Yeah, I was like that too. I have three kids though so had no choice at first. Now I like it alot. It's really quite funny as it goes.

Almost done with textures now. :)

Master-Bruce

Thanks Claudio! Glad you like it. I think the rear end will need looking at when we've unfolded it.

Here's another update:

Airship5.jpg

All these textures will be re-applied to the new "Final" mesh you sent me today. Then I'll create the odd texture sets for the remaining parts.

Almost there now! :) Might get to build this by Christmas for my girls. Maybe do a pink version for Stephanie? Hmm...

Master-Bruce

I'm actually not sure. I'd like it big enough to stand out in my kids room but not so big they spend all night trying to pull it down from the ceiling instead of going to sleep! LOL

What do you think Paul? Is this something you Nepthew(?) would be interested in?

P

paulhbell

He would love it, I'm a bit busy though, to many models to build not enough time. Maybe over christmas, got some time of work.

As for size, 6ft long would be good.

P

paulhbell

Shame. It would have looked good really BIG.

And before anyone ask's, I am just joking.

Master-Bruce

Another update.

Airship6.jpg

Glad you were joking Paul, I was starting to fear the worst for the rain forests around the world! :)

And it's done!!

I'll send this back to Claudio now for unfolding!

Skip,

Great job!

I think I'll unfold it to 18" (A4 sheets). I'll print it at A5, so I'll get a 12" version.

We miss the stand display... Any ideas?

Master-Bruce

I had one idea but it was a little over complicated for what it was. So I came up with this:

Airship7.jpg

It's nice and simple, with the Sportacus stripes. The weight of the model should be at the back so there should(hopefully) be no need for more frontal support.

Hope you like it people. :) It's been sent to Claudio now for unfolding and what not.

Master-Bruce

No problem buddy. It was fun! I'm now thinking of doing a set of Pink textures for a special Stephanie version. Something for the kids.

Master-Bruce

Ok, so no-one fancies the pink version either?? LOL

It's meant for those of you with daughters who like Lazy Town. Like myself, I have 2 girls and a boy.

Just thought this model would make a nice ceiling decoration for kids rooms.

Well, I enjoyed working on this one anyway. :)

paperbeam

Hi Stupilkinson,

If I had little girls I'm sure they'd go nuts for your pink version!

IMHO, I think you should make both pink and blue versions if you're so inclined...

Looking great so far!:thumb:

Terry

Ping-Pong Ball Cannon and N/Z scale Old West paper models (free samples) at: paperbeam - virtual paper models