Layout work

McFortner

After 6 months, I finally got Erin to take a nap long enough for me to work on my layout again. Incredible how much time a baby can take up! :rolleyes:

Of course, she didn't sleep long so I didn't get much done besides FINALLY putting in the industrial siding I have been wanting to do and just could not figure out how. It hit me when I was looking at the layout today that I had run on something that would work in MS Train Simulator. Does that mean I owe Bill Gates some more $$$? :eek:

Anyway, here are a few pictures of my progress. Now if it would stop raining, I could get the railings for my Feep primed and painted, and start final painting and assembly of it.

And thank goodness I finally got the driver for my little digital camera to work again. Windows XP Service Pack 2 messed up the Twain driver and I had to reinstall it. At least that was the only problem I had with SP2!

Michael
Overworked, underpaid, and definately not enough train time!

Attachments

• NSR1.jpg
    NSR1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 336
  • NSR2.jpg
    NSR2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 347
  • NSR3.jpg
    NSR3.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 338

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
With your new daughter to keep you busy it is surprising to see just how much your railroad has developed Michael

McFortner

Tileguy said:
Cool Mac, way to go. soooooo how long before the next big work session ;)

Sometime before the next century. Hard to nail it down any more than that! :) ;)

Lately, I've had enough time to work on some of my son's engines. Just getting a few broken ones back up and running. I'll have to take a picture one of these days....

Michael