Layout work

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by McFortner, Oct 12, 2004.

1. McFortner

McFortner Member

After 6 months, I finally got Erin to take a nap long enough for me to work on my layout again. Incredible how much time a baby can take up! :rolleyes:

Of course, she didn't sleep long so I didn't get much done besides FINALLY putting in the industrial siding I have been wanting to do and just could not figure out how. It hit me when I was looking at the layout today that I had run on something that would work in MS Train Simulator. Does that mean I owe Bill Gates some more $$$? :eek:

Anyway, here are a few pictures of my progress. Now if it would stop raining, I could get the railings for my Feep primed and painted, and start final painting and assembly of it.

And thank goodness I finally got the driver for my little digital camera to work again. Windows XP Service Pack 2 messed up the Twain driver and I had to reinstall it. At least that was the only problem I had with SP2!

Overworked, underpaid, and definately not enough train time!

Attached Files:

2. Tileguy

Tileguy Member

Cool Mac, way to go. soooooo how long before the next big work session ;)
  3. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Looking Good so far :thumb: :thumb:
  4. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

With your new daughter to keep you busy it is surprising to see just how much your railroad has developed Michael
  5. McFortner

McFortner Member

Sometime before the next century. Hard to nail it down any more than that! :) ;)

Lately, I've had enough time to work on some of my son's engines. Just getting a few broken ones back up and running. I'll have to take a picture one of these days....