Layout Party Ends March 19th

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by N Gauger, Jan 30, 2006.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Gauge Layout Party February 1 to March 19, 2006

For the newbies that have never experienced this mayhem :) Here are the links to the last 2 :)

Gauge Layout Party 4

Gauge Layout Party 5

The Original Thread

Remember - We like Pics :) :) Also - Anyone who is not on the list - - please decide what you are going to do :)

N Gauger - Tuning up track and maybe detailing a structure or 2
    Trainclown -
    ezdays - Finishing town - Detailing Main Street
    nachoman - trackwork & Scenery
    TomPm -
    pitchwife -
    Ausian - install models from Robin, into the Feather River
    Ray Marinaccio - a few locomotive projects completed and might do some scenery also.
    Zedob - add building flats and scenic part of my layout
    Papa Bear - getting the benchwork done - and getting something running :)
    seanm -
    ross31r -
    Catt -
    Ralph - Scenery & A platform for a station
    Drew1125 - small HO scale sawmill
    Chessie6459 - Park Scene
    rksstl - painting loco & Laying track
    Wabash Banks - finishing Micro Layout
    Jac's Lines - Strustures and/or Scenery
    Gary S. - Helix & Benchwork
    Railron - Finishing Layout & wiring Standard Gauge
    Freelancer - roundhouse and turntable, and work on some structures for my module.
    Will_annand - finishing his Downtown Orangeville diorama
    MilesWestern - start on my Orange Grove, maybe even finish it!
  2. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

Will- finishing his Downtown Orangeville diorama.
  3. Papa Bear

Papa Bear Member

My project will be getting the benchwork done and (hopefully) get something running on the new layout.
  4. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

I'm going to scenic one of the last areas of my layout that is currently free of any ground cover. I also need to create a platform for a station in the area and weather an abandoned water tower nearby.
  5. MilesWestern

MilesWestern Active Member

OH! I would like to start on my Orange Grove, maybe even finish it! :cool:
  6. N Gauger

Well, we're coming down to the end of the line..... Is everyone happy with what they have accomplished??? :D :D
  7. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Hey I am getting there. I just have to post pictures. I forgot about that.:oops: But I also have been busy with other things around the house as well. So here in the next few days I will post pictures of my progress.
  8. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

Not a hope Mikey :cry: :oops: :D

Real life kept sticking it's nose in during my hobby time.....:curse:
    They told me that up here in Huntsville things were quiet in the winter, they fibbed to me. sign1

I have the diorama parts painted, still need time for a quick spray of Dullcote, and assembly... Maybe I can get on track train97 tonight.
  9. N Gauger

Mikey Whisperes to ezdays: "I can see it now... pics of Matt vacuuming the rugs...washing windows.... Etc... " sign1 sign1 sign1
  10. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

ROFL How did you know?sign1 This past week has been busy since my brother came home on 2 weeks leave this past Wednesday. So I barely had time to work on it since I was spending alot of time with him.
  11. N Gauger

COOL!!!! :) :) :) :)
  12. Catt

Catt Guest

Am I happy with what I've got done? NO! Am I happy that I managed to actually find time to do anything for the party? Absodamnflutinlootly I am. :D :D :D

Neat part is I still have a week to try and get more done..............maybe.
  13. ausien

ausien Active Member

Arrr shucks, old age has caught up with me, and slept right throu the party,:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: I know the neighbors said to keep the noise downannounce1 announce1 announce1 .... but did you have to let me sleep through the fun?????sign1 sign1 sign1 ........... no to be honest, I wound up more busy than ever the last few months, and have`nt even had time to scratch myself...stooges8

I hope all had a good time doing there little party bits, and what I have seen looks great...:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: maybe next time I will get things done,:D Robins models are still sitting high up on a shelf( away from little fingers) awaiting the atention they deserve..... when I do get them incorperated in the layout, I will post the pix for all to see.....:wave: :wave: :wave: