Layout in Progress

Seaboard

Right now I'm working on my second table. I'm done with the first one for now. I'll get some scenic supplies and structures for it later. I have pics from the first one and a video of the old layout. Enjoy:thumb:

My original layout, Very messy!
MyYard11-1.jpg

I remove the track and screws from one side to take the table side off.
SeansPhotos161.jpg

Seaboard

Its lookin better already:thumb: Now I'm getin my second table ready for it's build (board to the right) and i'll have to do somethin with that shelving there to.

SeansPhotos174.jpg

green_elite_cab

Keep It Moving!
It looks like you turned the flash off. without a flash, you need to hold the camera still, as there is a longer exposure time.

Seaboard

green_elite_cab said:
It looks like you turned the flash off. without a flash, you need to hold the camera still, as there is a longer exposure time.

You know your right I should turn the flash back on. I had it turned off because some things were being dimmed too much.

green_elite_cab

Keep It Moving!
RR Man said:
You know your right I should turn the flash back on. I had it turned off because some things were being dimmed too much.

if you have basic photo editing software, and something steady to place the camera on, you can use it without the flash to get the best pictures. if its dark, you just auto fix and then adujust the brightness and contrast.

I don't know about that NS engine though, its going to be tough to get good pictures of a black locomotive.

Seaboard

Ok, I redid some pictures and now they are clear and able to see better:thumb: .

SeansPhotos179.jpg

So now you can see what I've done so far in a much clearer picture.
SeansPhotos177.jpg

Seaboard

Hey guys' This week I got my second table done. I'm adding some additions to it later. Here is what my Savannah layout is supposed to look like. I know my drawing is pretty crappy, But you know when it's all done and over with it will look great.

Layoutplans.jpg

It's not exact but close.:eek:ops:

Seaboard

Ok besides my drawing, This is my second table.
I cut that noch out so it will fit over th window
SeansPhotos181.jpg

SeansPhotos182.jpg

I'm gettin rid of that bed you see to the right. All it is is a spare and it takes up space.

SeansPhotos183.jpg