latest project revealed

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by sumpter250, Jul 13, 2006.

1. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

My latest project for GCLaser was to take two, 3-in-one modulars kits, a foundation and platform kit, and a smokestack, from Walthers, and build a brewery. The water tank, second floor walkway, covered conveyor, doors, windows, and railings, are laser cut micro plywood from GCLaser.

Attached Files:

2. sumpter250

loadind dock:

Attached Files:

3. sumpter250

back of building:

Attached Files:

4. sumpter250

side opposite loading dock:

Attached Files:

5. sumpter250

close up of em[ployee entrance door:
    The figures are woodland scenics.

Attached Files:

6. joesho

joesho Member

wow! that looks awsome! so, those walthers modulars are good..i might have to buy a pack nice job
  7. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

That's cool Pete. I'm assuming that it's HO
  8. hooknlad

hooknlad Member

very very nice !!!! that reminds me, brb, i need a pop open a cold one !!!!
  9. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Awesome!:thumb: :thumb:
  10. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

sumpter250, WOW! VERY NICELY DONE!:thumb: GREAT job!!!:thumb::D
  11. sumpter250

Caveat: While the Walthers modulars will make this structure, the GCLaser parts are not yet in production, and there has to be some modification of some of the modulars pieces, to make this thing happen. If we can get Walthers to go along with a package deal, we can get this out along with an instruction set, which will cover all the "details" of construction.
  12. sumpter250

We are considering N scale for this project. If we produce the laser cut parts in N, I will probably end up doing the "Alpha build", including the Walthers parts.
  13. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

That looks really great! Hey...are those LPP slacking off by that employee entrance?
  14. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Terrific looking industry Pete!
  15. Catt

Catt Guest

Pete,am I reading correctly that those windows are a GCLaser product?I have no need for a brewery but that place looks like it could be used for other things.I could use it in both scales :D
  16. ross31r

ross31r Member

ooo, hurry up and bring it out - the East Surrey could do with a decent sized industry to serve!
  17. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

That looks Great Pete. You did a fantastic job on that.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  18. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Just saw this now - what a beautiful piece of work Pete!!!! Your work is truly inspiring. :thumb: