Latest photo "0n30"

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by shamus, Nov 15, 2003.

1. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Here a little Porter about to leave the small freight depot, whilst above, #3 shay dropping down grade on route to the sawmill.
  2. Arlaghan

Arlaghan Member

Did that guy just tip his hat to me??? I sure wouldn't be surprised if he did! This scene looks so REAL! About the only thing I could think that it's missing is the odd rainy day!
  3. Cinnibar

Cinnibar Member

The Forest Through the Trees

Beautiful work Shamus! :)
  4. shamus

shamus Registered Member

More 0n30 photos

Three new photos just taken today.

5. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Paul, I'm just addicted to your photos. Again three more documents of your fantastic modeling! :cool:

This blacksmith car is just incredible! All I can say is...

:) WOW! :)

6. George D

George D Member

Looking at your photos makes me consider dumping my HO stuff and trying On30. Then reality hits and I realize it isn't the scale, it's the guy building the models. Very nice work.
  7. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Thankyou kind people. more photos will follow as and when an area gets started.

8. Cinnibar

Cinnibar Member

What Can One Say?

AWSOME!:D :D :D
  9. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Ayuh, You certainly are TREEtin' us to some beautiful sights theyah. And all the more pleasing 'cause it means your health is up to the task..............and that thought brings me comfort.

BTW. Cooncreek & Tumbleweed Springs ????
  10. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Paul. A little birdie told me that he saw you up in the hills taking pictures of the real thing. Are these the pictures you took??
  11. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Paul they are excellent as usual! :cool: Like Pete said, you must be feeling better to be making progress at the rate you are and that is even better news!!!!!!! :D :)
  12. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

Love That Logging!

Incredible as usual, Shamus!

By The Way...any chance you could post a close-up (or 6) of that square water tank? That really looks neat! :)
  13. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi all and thanks again.

Yes, I will photo the water tower and post in a couple of days. (Just for you-----"Holding cap in hand with other hand out for cash LOL)

14. More excellent work from you, Paul. I feel like I could look at your pics for hours. I'm just amazed at your work.