Last week of my challenge!

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by thewoodengraver, Sep 2, 2006.

1. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

This is the last week of my challenge to all Cardmodelers. The response has been tremendous!!! Take this opportunity to have a pic of YOUR model emblazened on a webpage!!!

The challenge ends midnight (USA California time) on September 8 2006.
  2. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I tore apart my m41a pulse rifle to redo the upper handle as my brother bought a nice digital camera. I hope to get it finished in time.
  3. speedless

speedless Member

OK,Heres mine

Attached Files:

4. Those are beautiful! Are these of your own design or are they from kits?

Cheers --- Larry
  5. clarklfarris

clarklfarris Member

6. speedless

speedless Member

Im not sure you ment me,but they where both found on the net.(Free)
    The orange one :
    The american shorthair:http//
    Its a nice change to all the airplanes,rockets,ships.Cutting/folding these cats;no straight lines,your tool is your fingers.Also when gluing.
  7. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Please do not post your pics here, this message was intended as an announcement. Please post, re-post your pics on the thread " I challenge all cardmodelers" or they will NOT be included on the "glory" page.
  8. Sorry I wasn't more explicit in my comments but yes, I was admiring your cats. I've grabbed both cats as well as the long instruction thread associated with the orange one. They're really wonderful.

I've modeled in a lot of different "venues" and most are far more restrictive in scope than paper modeling. I'm not sure why that is but there is a 'liberation' of sorts that takes place with paper models, or so it seems to me. I've never in my life thought of modeling a cat...or a castle...or a Star Trek model...until now. So many little time.

I encourage you to report your cats in the main thread. As Woodengraver said, this isn't the 'real' thread for the posting. Thanks for sharing in any case.

Cheers ---Larry