last star fighter gunstar

Light_Tech

Jun 11, 2010
No worries as to the model being on hold, I just love that this ship is getting love and recognition at all. Most of my friends when I bring up last starfighter look at me like I have that third eye growing out of my forehead

wisesky

Jun 14, 2010
Can't wait to see the Big Version! I lost out on getting a 1:72 plastic model of the gunstar a few years back, and i am going to track the paper version down now!

trek22

Oct 20, 2007
:thumb: I don't care what people say, I still love that movie, mainly because of the ships. I've started building the small version. When I'm finished I think I'll start building a fleet of them in 1/144 scale.

Z

Zathros

That movie was really corny but it was made in a time of a science fiction void. When it came out, it was far more refreshing than most people remember or people who see it know would have trouble understanding. I like that move, because of the ships, because it was so corny, I liked the car the guy had, who wouldn't want a car that can go into space! :)

starcar2.jpg

header19full.jpg

Millenniumfalsehood

Mar 17, 2007
Ark City, Kansas
In the mean-time, I'm working on texturing the Deck Fighter model I built. It's slow going, but with some great tips from imcold on texturing I'm actually making some headway. I'm in school though, so don't expect this one to be churned out like the Star Destroyers were (still working on those).

DeckFighter3.jpg

fernandico

Feb 1, 2013
Athens, Greece
wow this is so nice Im just drooling looking at it, you can not find this model in styrene and if there is one in resin I have not seen it this is great congrats man

McGee

Cory
Oct 5, 2013
Spokane
Watching the movie right now as I type this, I'm really liking the design of the other little enemy armada fighter that the Gunstar is engaged with. The one that has sort of old cylon raider ispiration undercurrent but with the two big engines on the back top of it's hull.
Does anyone know if anyone has ever made that ship or even more, the Rylos space car in the first part of the movie.
I always liked that car alot..especially with the back panel opened up and the after burner kicked in all white blue hot.

McGee

Cory
Oct 5, 2013
Spokane
Bear with me everyone..I'm learning to read entire threads before I ask stupid questions that have already been answered somewhere in the thread...albeit not as quick learnign as it should be, but I just figured that out, so ignore the part in my last post about the rylos car, and shut my mouth.