Landmaster; Damnation Alley

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by trt, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Octoman

Octoman Member

Amazing work!

I can't get over the work on this forum! I'm impressed that you are willing to take the time to do this in the best possible way. That will guarantee that it's a kit worth building.

Bravo and keep of the EXCELLENT work! Can't wait to see this finished!

Ian :thumb:
  2. roberty-bob

roberty-bob New Member

Any updates on this cool build?
  3. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

I could help you make some kick A$$ wheels. :)
  4. roberty-bob

roberty-bob New Member

Just thought I'd bump this and see if there's been any progress?
  5. zathros

This model may never come up up for grabs, I am notorious for that. I don't believe because you build a model, it should be assumed it is going to be "coughed" up. It's a lot of work, and life just takes so much time.

@trt, I really hope all is going well, it's been a while. Pop in if you can, let us know how things are going. We'd love to hear from you. :)

With the info in this thread though, you can build it. if anyone wanted to start, I have given many dimensions in the first pages of this thread (Post#7) and would do some basic work, more than basic, for someone who would really follow it through. (I have the body mostly built)*****.

****** Landmaster(zathros).jpg
    roberty-bob and Rhaven Blaack like this.
  6. roberty-bob

roberty-bob New Member

Well, didn't mean to nag (well, maybe a little, I guess...). I know much of life takes precedent over things like this, as well it should. Just thought I'd bump the thread and see if there was any news. I won't do it again.

You're not nagging, and if you don't ask questions, you'll always wonder. I see no harm done. :)
    roberty-bob likes this.
  8. zathros

Me either. This isn't adding a nonsensical post to an old thread, it is a valid and interesting query. No problem. I hope " TRT" answers, just to say he's O.K. would be more than fine. . :)
    roberty-bob likes this.
  9. trt

trt Member

Still here guys. Thanks for the interest still, I didn't realise this would take years. Apologies for not posting anything, but will be available for download soon. I promise.
    Live's rich tapestry deliverys thing we have to deal with and adapt, there isn't always the time to do the thing we want, but moving on.
    I haven't done anything for at least 6 month. Last time I did, as always, I did a few tweaks. Just some things I didn't think looked right.
    I need to do a test build to make sure it work, then it's over to you;)
    bgt01, Rhaven Blaack and roberty-bob like this.
  10. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

@trt I am glad to know that you are still with us (and that everything is OK).
    I am looking forward to seeing how this will turn out!
  11. blake7

blake7 Member

Never thought I would see someone making a model of the landmaster fom Damnation alley. So far it looks perfect!
  12. trt

trt Member

Good evening. This is turning into ground-hog day.

Important point. Position and glue the 'windscreen before the bonnet.
    It's impossible, well unless you are very lucky, to get things lined up correctly. Note middle cab.

Nearly finished.

Attached Files:

roberty-bob, bgt01 and Rhaven Blaack like this.
  13. blake7

blake7 Member

Looks fantastic!
  14. GyverX

GyverX Member

I had no idea this was being built. Im hooked, and waiting :) Great looking build. Think I will use latex gloves for the center :) See, Its not even out yet and im customizing it. :)
  15. Joy Cohn

Joy Cohn New Member

This has been a favorite subject of mine. I'm glad to see someone tackling it.
    roberty-bob likes this.