Lamborghini mucielago.....

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Dragos, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

Attached Files:

2. xyberz

xyberz Member

Why Rapidshare?

Good lord! Why Rapidshare? :cry: They're one of the worst file sharing servers on the planet. There are much better alternatives than this. Would you mind uploading the files onto a different free server such as

It's a free unlimited server with no file size limits and they allow users to download as much as they would like without having to pay for anything. :grin:

Thanks for the links.
  3. rickstef

rickstef Guest

those are not Dragos' files

they are from the designer.

4. xyberz

xyberz Member

If that's the case, then could I upload them to the MiHD server and just post the links here?

It's free and it's not like I'm claiming that they're mine.
  5. rickstef

rickstef Guest

no, you can suggest that to the designer of the models.

and you can suggest that you are willing to post them for him if he agrees to it.

6. xyberz

xyberz Member

Is it possible that someone who can speak that language, that also might have a membership there post in the thread for me please? I don't understand French or German.

I'll gladly take my time on uploading it to share with everyone else.
  7. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

8. rickstef

rickstef Guest

go to the website posted by StevO and contact him that way

9. xyberz

xyberz Member

Message sent. Hopefully he replies with a yes. I've downloaded them anyway, but I think it would be much better as if you're not a payer with Rapidshare, you can only download so much in a certain period of time.
  10. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I think it took over an hour on the original site before I was awakened by my snoring and the pain of keyboard impressions in my forehead when I passed out waiting...

I rapidshared the final product.
  11. xyberz

xyberz Member

Yeah, that site is painfully slow, good thing the email link at the bottom showed up pretty quick. I didn't even wait for the whole site to load before I contacted the owner.
  12. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Rapidshare does blow but the whole download process from there took only 4 minutes, (3 mnutes 45 seconds of figuring out what to do, 15 seconds to download).
  13. xyberz

xyberz Member

No doubt that once you get it to start it will download quick. If you happen to download other stuff from Rapidshare, you will quickly find out it's limitations if you're not using a Premium account.
    I'm am currently downloading files from Rapidshare so I had to wait 60+ minutes inbetween each download. That's quite irritating when there are 40 individual files to download.