L-39 Albatros Jet Request

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by Paladin, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Paladin

Paladin Member

Would anyone know where I can get an Aero L-39 Albatros jet paper model? I prefer to get one that is downloadable. Free or cost I don't care which.
  2. martian

martian New Member

there really is a web page with paper model of the L-39 Albatros. The model is very simple, but I am not aware of any other free paper model of this aircraft.

Aero L-39 Albatros
  3. martian

martian New Member

Now I have found a new information.There were 2 paper models of L-39ZA and L-59 Albatros. Both were published in the ABC magazine a few years ago. I am sorry to say it, but it seems that the first model is from 1994 and the second is only one year younger. Bad luck :-(

You can find pictures here:

4. Paladin

Paladin Member

I have seen that website for the simple airplanes. I have put several together to give to some kids. They actually fly very nicely, especially the X-32.
    I'll keep looking, and greatly appreciate any leads anyone can give me.
    Regarding that, I would still like to get any websites, even old ones that no longer work. I have found a website that allows a user to access that old webpage still floating out there in cyber space. For instance, if you have ever heard of mamecraft paper models, I can still access the files for the planes using the "wayback machine" website.
    Thanks again
  5. martian

martian New Member

That is sometimes true, but contents of links, documents and models is seldom archived. Quite often I can read "Not in Archive" :roll:

And that is where it all ends ;)
  6. Paladin

Paladin Member

Yeah, I get that too many times. I have tried searching many of the Russian, and Czech websites because I have found some great models on their sites, but they are often difficult to navigate because of my lack of understanding their languages. Oh well!
  7. martian

martian New Member

I do not understand Russian, but I can help you with Czech, if you are looking for some particular model.
  8. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

I think Dr. Z has a L-29 one on his site and Ted did a build thread on it before the site switch.

It is painted in Tiger Meet colors and looked pretty dang good.......... 1/33 scale if my recovery unit is still functioning.

Paper Models from Card-Models.com

It's pretty close to a L-39 ain't it?

9. Paladin

Paladin Member

The L-29 Delfin is nice, but the L-39 Albatros is a slightly newer aircraft, and more streamline. I will attach some photos of what I am talking about. I believe the Czechs may label it as a C-39. The first attachment is a link to the L-29, the second is the L-39.

10. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member