Kudos to Blair Line Models

scubadude

Sep 5, 2006
Richardson, Texas
I just purchased the Dari-King n-scale model kit from Blair Line at my LHS yesterday. You know the story - got home, opened it up and found quite a few missing pieces :curse:. To make matters worse, I started painting the rest of the thing before I noticed :cry:. I was prepared for the worst when my LHS said it was "....not our problem..." and suggested I contact Blair Lline directly. This couldn't be good news:cry:.

I emailed Blair Line, and within 2 HOURS, yes that's right, 2 hours, Mr. Dale Rush of Blair Line had my mailing address and was anxious to get the replacement parts right out! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that Blair Line models not only makes excellent craftsmen style kits, but treated me with OUTSTANDING customer service! Kudos to Dale Rush and the gang at Blair Line!aussie

Renovo PPR

Just a Farmer
Dec 23, 2006
Somerset County PA
What bothers me most is that the number of dealers who will not help out. In most cases the company will make sure you get the parts or everything is made right.

Dealers should take a more proactive part in helping out their customers. I'm glad everything worked out for you. It sounds like the company is A-1.

scubadude

Sep 5, 2006
Richardson, Texas
Update.......In the mailbox today were the missing parts from Blair!!!! :mrgreen: Dale Rush handled this with courtesy and professionalism. Not only did he take care of me with no questions asked, he also included a pkg of billboard signs as an added bonus. :thumb: I cannot say enough how well Blair Line Models handled these missing parts. I contacted them via email on Sat morning, and by Wed morning I was finishing up my Dari-King model! With all the horror stories with customer service (Mountain Man's issue on another thread), I felt it important to let you all know that there are still some people who know how to keep customers. I encourage everyone to do business with Blair Line Models......thanks a million Dale!!!!:thumb:
:wave7::wave7: