KpA3 255b - Renova Model - 1:25 - updates & redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

had

Thanks Jim!

Today I made only some little works and paint the pistons bloks... Aren't finis yet, still missing some little parts like nuts and such thinks... Also the color is only experimental and there will by some patine... But it's slowly starts look like a engine part :)

Enjoy! :)

had

that arn't exhaust headers but intake and they're wrog, becaus they must be in one line for filter, so I must rebuild them :)...
exhausts will be from oposite sides, maybe next week :)...

Stev0

Ok I think I see how that works.

The instructions show very little in the area. You must have built this kit before.

Every piece is like it's own model from how your building it so far. I'm hoping to learn something if not everything I can from your build.

haha ... I don't think I will be building a took kit and such though. ;)

had

air filter - it's test buil, but I think it's ok to glue it inside... with some color it will be ok... Maybe I make one more to the tool box like a reserve :)

lriera

I am not going to ask you for nothing more, because now I know you are going to do it :thumb:.

Your work is very increible to me. Thanks for sharing.

had

Hi all, today I made another air filter - from different paper an now is little bit thicker, judge your self....
And I was courious how will look the air filter on engine, so I glue it to him...

Status
Not open for further replies.