Knight Rider

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by alsraven, Feb 19, 2008.

1. alsraven

alsraven New Member

Attached Files:

2. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

for me.... cool car. thats it. the only thing different is the actors and the car. im not saying its bad but theres no inovation to keep me interested in it.
    i would like to see something new instead of the current trend of rehashing.
  3. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Car looks good, but yellow indicators. Smoked glass would blend in better.
  4. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Didn't watch the original POS and won't watch this one either. Someone in TV land needs to get some imagination and come up with something new instead of redoing old stuff. :curse:

Neat looking automobile, though. :)
  5. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

Nice looking car but that's just put me off watching it at all now (as if the first series wasn't enough to do that already :p)

That's just not "Kitt". That looks more like the winner in a battle between car makers over who could grease up the producers enough to get their car in the show. Isn't that what TV and movies are all about these days anyway? :D
  6. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

so that's where Barricade went!
  7. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I like the car but not what it's supposed to be. They are talking about K.A.R.R. and I am wondering if they are waiting on the new Camaro. That would be cool.

As a TV series. Bleh. You can defeat Knight Rider easily. Just stay off pavement. Voila. The Knight Rider series of the 90's sucked because they went all Fords then too with the exception of bikes and large vehicles.

Cool car but it's not K.I.T.T.
  8. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

Saw the show the other night .... HORRIBLE. Very difficult to watch. Thumbs down on that one!
  9. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

I for one actually liked the original show, but as many have said already the Mustang just can't pull it off. The new Camaro would be a better choice, however K.I.T.T. just isn't the same if he's not the old 80s Trans Am :p

10. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

I have a feeling the only reason this made it to air was the writer's strike. This series was probably only aired as a way to keep someone watching instead of losing all their viewers to the cable channels.

Also, it wasn't the worst show I've ever seen. The street tuners will probably keep it going for maybe a season...
  11. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

I can't see this car as KITT no matter how hard I try. The old transam is the only one. no matter how cool the ford looks. Havent seen the new show yet, but I dislike it already. I think the creators got the slogan on Baricade along with the car... "To punish and enslave" seems fitting concerning the way viewers are being treated...

Just my 2 cents...
  12. jxn1138

jxn1138 Member

That thing got a hemi?
  13. modelperry

modelperry Member

The show just feels like one big ole' commercial for the Blue Oval bunch. I did see a few Bowties (driven by the baddies):hamr

14. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I swear I saw an add where KITT was a dodge charger. Maybe it was a concept one or something. Would have been a better choice IMHO

oh and JXN - Hemi's are dodge engines :)
  15. tazman3

tazman3 Model Designer Wannabe

This show was an absolute waste of money, time and effort. Horribly done, horribly shot...even the sound effects were terrible.

YUCK...that is all I can say...what a crapper.
  16. Bradley

Bradley New Member

Love to have a model of it.

I would love to have a models of it to put beside the original (Kitt) car.
  17. OylPslyk

OylPslyk Aspiring Usurper

when i was a kid (when the show was till on) a guy down the street from me actually made a KITT out of his firebird!

the guy actually got a guard dog to stop all of us kids sneakin up to his garage to peek in the windows when he was working on it...
  18. gian7675

gian7675 Member

I saw this months ago and I thought that this was KITT for the tv series.

Compared to this one, I'll prefer the Mustang...and then on second thought...I pprefer the original KITT better.
  19. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

That looks a better car than the first photo in the thread, more modern. Still knight rider was an american show and the car in the pic above actually looks european or jap' styled.
  20. The whole concept of knight riader sucked from the Hoff (Micheal Knight) to Devon (who ever played him) the only good thing about the whole show was the truck except it should've had a sleeper cab on it. NAH don't bring back stuff that didn't work and who ever said on this thread, no thought on wot they do on todays TV. Here in Australia all we get is U.S. sitcom **** and U can dance crap man how about doing some real thinking and bringing out some real shows like they use to in the 60's and 70's now there's some good stuff. :cool: