GEDC0171.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 3
  • GEDC0173.jpg
    GEDC0173.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 4

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
#2 post

a guy from England really did report this ufo to me a few years ago, when I was chatting in a ufo forum.
this is what he claimed he saw...........

Attachments

• GEDC0175.jpg
    GEDC0175.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 4
  • GEDC0176.jpg
    GEDC0176.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 5

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
thank you, I am still learning thanks to all of you, neat tricks, in awesome respect and admiration of some amazing builds I have seen. it just makes me want to try harder. I have to mention, as we all know, that sometimes I get 90% thru a model and its really good, and then, glue, or bend, or fall or twist and that 10% is all flaw and I feel horrible.
but I really like building these paper models, and drawing them out, refining them each build. its the process I enjoy, the building, and then I don't feel so bad when I see the result. sometimes I have to laugh, like with the trex, it just did what IT wanted to do, instead of what I thought it would turn out like.
I have to channel my energies into something, I thought music would be it, but paper modeling just wont let go of me.
im hoping to get some really good 3-d software and make animations. lightwave or something like it, rhino, or even google sketch up. but I spend my money on things I need right now, and haven't started saving for that yet. the last thing I saved for was a 32 in tv back in may. then some special birthdays and such came up. so 300 might be easy for some to come by, but right now, its out of my range, until I get a real job. well enough, I will still post more of my stuff and other's builds hopefully fulfilling the requirements for the club here fast. I want to sit down this weekend and make a generic build instruction for my mspaint models I make. lol.
thanks again,
jim

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
This is a most interesting design. You did a GREAT JOB!
I think that the guy that reported this UFO, has seen WAY TOO MUCH Star Trek.

The contributions that you have made to this forum are well accepted and appreciated. YOUR WORK IS ALWAYS WELCOMED HERE!!!
I have to say that your models are a GREAT addition to this forum.
For what you have access to (at the moment), you do a GREAT job in designing your models.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!