Klingon VorCha-Class Ship

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by cjd, May 20, 2007.

1. cjd

cjd Member

2. Alcides

Alcides Member

Thanks !!!
  3. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Absolutely gorgeous!!
  4. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

*shrugs* ???:confused:???

The link is to a forum inaccessable.
  5. cjd

cjd Member

That might be my fault, I dont know if the link would work if you are not a member - didnt think. However, joining is easy.

6. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

...not for me, i got refused my application and I can't read german. C'est La Vie.
  7. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

The problem isn't membership, the link doesn't lead to the model, only the home page of the forum.
  8. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

The model not a free download !! i've found the tread to build :(
  9. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

thanks Chris!

Paragon & allhallowseve: if you are log on as a member, clicking on the link will take you to the home page. the first link under "New Entries" is to the thread, but the box below the link which is "New Downloads" contains a separate link to the download page.

StevO: when i registered, i initially got a message saying registration failed or was rejected, but when i tried my username and password it worked fine. maybe it's the same with your registration.
  10. panzer

panzer Member

If you have probs with your registration, try http://babelfish.altavista.com/, this could help. The forum is really worth reading, not only because of the member downloads. There are great build reviews and other topics as well. Some posts are translated, and if you write something in English, the answer will be given in both German and English or will be translated by another user or by a mod. This also works fine with some Polish members who post in their native language.

@Stev0: If you have still problems, copy and paste the failure message you've got from the Kartonbau board here, I will translate it.

The Vor'cha model is great, with three different bridge modules, the "normal" as seen on TV and two other, I think from the "Star Trek: Armada" game. Marko "D-Whale" Haertel also designed another high quality Star Trek model, the Cardassian Galor Class and a conversion kit for this to build the Keldon Class. After logging in, all (and many other) can be found in "Downloads" (top of the start page) -> "Kartonbau-Exklusiv-Modelle".

EDIT: http://www.freetranslation.com/ is also a good online translation service!
  11. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

What is the name of the model, or thread on that forum? I'm really having trouble finding it...
  12. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

When I signed up, it was right at the front page under "New Downloads"
  13. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

got it !!!!

thanks jaybats

ps When will we see some new model ???
  14. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

15. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Ah, ok, I figured it out. I've found and downloaded the Cardassian Galor and Keldon models by the same member. I don't suppose anyone knows if there's a Hideki as well?
  16. panzer

panzer Member

There is no Hideki. The three models are the only Trek ships so far. But Marko (D-Whale) will do some more SciFi models in the future.
  17. eddieh38

eddieh38 New Member

Can some one plz help me. i can not download the 3 models i keep getting errors. if u can e-mail me all 3 models you wood make my son so happy.
    thank you eddie_h38@yahoo.com
  18. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

what error are you getting?