klingon blackfleet build pics and model link

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Nice model! I wish he knew how to use the manual focus on his camera though! I just downloaded the picture, as his download procedure does not work, in a sense, as you can just download the display pictures right in front of you!. Thanks "Space Agent 9". I'd call you "S.A-9" but it sounds too "no se que", so I will continue to use your full avatar name. :)

i6ZwQLh.jpg

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I just looked through the photos on the link that you posted. I have to say that this is one of your best models that you have made thus far!
You have done an OUTSTANDING JOB!!!
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Please pardon me. I did not realize that you made this model, because of the way you worded it.

I can help you on your camera too. Put a white piece of paeer on the center of the model, aim the camera at the paper (make a cut out og the paper so it goes to the surface, the lightly, very lightly (after putting your camera to :"Auto", press the button, and it will focus, some blocks will appear, move the camera a "wee" bit till all is in focus, the lift the paper, and take the picture. When you have time, take pictures of the paper and put a grid on it, you will find where the focus beam is it, and then every picture will be sharp as can be. I can't say this is the best model because you make so many, and that Romulan one was unf*cking real!! Me so sorry! :)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
thank you! I did not recolor or draw this model. pdmcool did-
http://www.papermodelers.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1758

I tried to upload it here, and could only upload 5 at a time and didn't really want to post another 2 pages in downloads
because i didnt build this one to script.
I admit im camera ignorant. I haven't spent any time working with it. I will try that stuff zathros.
mostly I need to build a light box.

I build these like candy with a glue gun.
I love it. its addicting.
that romulan I build because it printed out flawed and I just cut it up fast thru some leds in it and pic'd it. one of the red nacelles gave out so im going to feed it to my friends cat.
[after removing the electronics of course!]
he finds the Klingons and romulans especially to be cherished delicacies.

a lot of the pics turn out bad either because the sun is too strong or the night lighting is too weak.