Kits

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
I got 5 HO car kits yesterday and about that number of ready built and am having fun today.

Beats going out in this snow weather.

Gary S.

Oct 13, 2005
Texas
I was over at the LHS today. They were having a 50% off sale on some items they had already marked down several weeks ago. I picked up 3 accurail boxcar kits for $3 each, and I got a RTR Intermountain boxcar for $9 and a couple of RTR Intermountain covered hoppers for $11. Even though I didn't need these, I just couldn't pass up the bargain.

And the weather down here in Houston has been nasty for the last 2 weeks, temps in the 30s and rainy, dreary, gloomy, gray, depressing, and we aren't used to that kind of weather for 14 days in a row.

tetters

Rail Spiking Fool!
Jan 21, 2005
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Gary S. said:
And the weather down here in Houston has been nasty for the last 2 weeks, temps in the 30s and rainy, dreary, gloomy, gray, depressing, and we aren't used to that kind of weather for 14 days in a row.

Come on up to Canada. Supposed to hit minus 18 degrees Celcius and that's w/o the windchill. :cry:

Torpedo

Jan 20, 2007
cyclingshane73 said:
Come on up to Canada. Supposed to hit minus 18 degrees Celcius and that's w/o the windchill. :cry:
My trusty HP calculator informs me that is 7.78 degrees furryheight. :eek: Which is waaaay too cold. Must be why most of your compatriats are lazying on the beaches soaking up the sun down here. :p

MadModeler

May 20, 2006
-20 C this morning. The sound of my truck starting up on the first try is music to my ears.
Especially at 5 am.