Kitbash Car Shop

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by fifer, Feb 19, 2007.

1. CAS

CAS Member

I really like how you did the interior. Very nicely detailed.

Hopekully the people in the house behind the shop don't complain about the massive building blocking there viewsign1 .

2. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

I really like this set-up Mike, looks AWESOME!!! Lets see some more progress :thumb: :D :D
  3. pfs

pfs Member

Great work!
  4. fifer

fifer Active Member

Thanks a lot guys . Sorry I have been slow to post . I had food poisoning and have been down for a while. Never been so sick in my life!! Had to have Robin call an ambulance to get me to the hospital and get 2 1/2 liters of fluids and anti-nausia injections . peasoup :eek:

5. jesso

jesso Member

Hope you feel better. Just remember, this too shall pass. You just don't know which way :D

COMBAT Member

I am just glad we can sign1 about it now. You didnt eat dog food did you? :oops:

7. fifer

fifer Active Member

LOL , No , well maybe ! All I had new was Beef Jerky .

Wow I was sick , and I was doing both at once. I never knew there was that much fluid that could come out of a human body. I was so dehydrated that I could not lift my arms or my head up.

Thanks , Mike
  8. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

Very sorry to hear about the food posioning...hope you're getting over it quickly.

It's a shame there's a roof on that building since the inside work looks so great! You did a really great job with that building, wow it looks good.
  9. fifer

fifer Active Member

Thanks Herc , The roof is removable! All is not lost.:)
    Thanks , Mike