Kirakishou now available on Mizuirogakuen!!!!!!

Lex

Dollmaker
I've been waiting for the last of the Rozen Maidens for long:grin: ~~~

Absolutely beautiful design. At a staggering 11 page, I think it surpassed any of the previous models!

Page here
kirakisyou01.jpg

Lex

Dollmaker
I've been waiting for the last of the Rozen Maidens for long:grin: ~~~

Absolutely beautiful design. At a staggering 11 page, I think it surpassed any of the previous models!

Page here
kirakisyou01.jpg

Great looking model !! i maybe out of the loop but why does she had a flower in place of and eye or is it a patch like a priate ??? just wondering

Great looking model !! i maybe out of the loop but why does she had a flower in place of and eye or is it a patch like a priate ??? just wondering

Maurice

underwhat

The flower seems to be covering an eye patch. Might be an idea to print a few more to cover other bits.
:rofl:

Reckon this one'll get our gwammar school boy going again .... (must have been one of those boys' gwammar schools I've heard about)
:twisted:

Maurice

underwhat

The flower seems to be covering an eye patch. Might be an idea to print a few more to cover other bits.
:rofl:

Reckon this one'll get our gwammar school boy going again .... (must have been one of those boys' gwammar schools I've heard about)
:twisted:

to vary... :razz:

the models of the Mizuirogakuen are fantastic and they demand a good one experiences with papercraft :twisted:

THX :grin:

to vary... :razz:

the models of the Mizuirogakuen are fantastic and they demand a good one experiences with papercraft :twisted:

THX :grin:

P

paulhbell

Downloaded and added to the printed files. I now have a stack of printed models that will last till I retire and thats in 25 years.

I have now spent 2 weeks back at work and I am now getting used to it again, after 28 months off ill. So now I am starting to build after work, instead of coming in and just sitting down tired. So the stack of printed models should start to go down again.

And I have to agree the girls on Mizuirogakuen's web site are excellent.

P

paulhbell

Downloaded and added to the printed files. I now have a stack of printed models that will last till I retire and thats in 25 years.

I have now spent 2 weeks back at work and I am now getting used to it again, after 28 months off ill. So now I am starting to build after work, instead of coming in and just sitting down tired. So the stack of printed models should start to go down again.

And I have to agree the girls on Mizuirogakuen's web site are excellent.

smyfe

Paul, you know the stack of printed models NEVER goes down:twisted: as soon as you start one , three more appear out of no where.:-D

smyfe

Paul, you know the stack of printed models NEVER goes down:twisted: as soon as you start one , three more appear out of no where.:-D

Loopy

Anyone know if the other models are available for download? I've tried, but it seems that only the newest ones are downloadable on Mizuirogakuen's site.

Thanks