Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by kingfisher1_2007, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingfisher1_2007

kingfisher1_2007 New Member

hi out there announce1 only started today 5/9/07 Ilive in weastern australia nth beach coastalsign1 I hope to get lot;s of frend;s ,I build large boats out of 2mm card & lolypop stick;s I wanted to joine a club but the models costed heaps to bild ,So i started making theam from waste card & toght myself from start to finish I want to get some boat plans to put together pleas help me ps I intend to pay for them see ya :twisted::wave:
  2. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Welcome - and post up pictures of what you've done so far, I love seeing the scratchbuilt models.
  3. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Welcome to the forums, kingfisher!:wave:
    I would love to see some of your work! You will find that we love to see pictures of others stuff here, and of course, we love to share our experiences with each other.
    I think the more you learn from others and the more tricks you learn, the better modeler you will be for it.

There are ships and boats to be had all over the Internet for free and for a small fee.
    You should look through our Internet finds forum or even just do a search with various terms and you will find a lot!
    One good place to get some high quality downloads to build is at
    I have a lot of their models and you can change the scale easily with the free viewer that you get with the models!
    Definitely worth a look if you have never been there and another look, even if you have!:twisted:
    Looking forward to seeing your work and seeing you around the forums! Enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.