King Air 350

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Hans Christian, Dec 3, 2005.

1. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

Can I request someone to design this Executive Turboprop? I have some good 3 view diagrams here straight from the flight manual.

This King Air model is the one my dad flies today :-D
  2. I have a couple of simple models of the King Air 350 from FS98 available in .mqo format.

I am happy to supply these to anyone wishing to take up this request.

Attached Files:

3. Hans Christian

Are these models already "unfolded" to be assembled? I'd like to request them! :-D
  4. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Im interested :smile: Plastic Bonzai, can you please email .mqo with texture to Thank you very much in advance
  5. Willja67

Willja67 Member

You guys are lucky that Nobi got interested in this project.
  6. Hans

The models are not unfolded. I'm new to this card modelling but I think there is software that can unwrap them using the mqo file. I am sending the files I have to Nobi (Incomming!). No doubt he can point us in the right direction.
  7. Hans Christian

Ok sir!!!

To Sir NOBI,

Um, if your'e interested sir, I have al lot of references about this plane, because this is what my father is flying right now, if you need some 3-view diagrams, actual pics etc, please let me know sir! Thanks!!!
  8. Hans Christian

Yup!!! An early christmas present! :-D
  9. Hans Christian

P.S. Sir NOBI, Um, if you will design one, um, can I request it to be in the Livery of my dad's plane? I have pics to match! Thanks!!! :-D

And, I'm sorry for asking this but, can you design this for free? I still don't have any permission from my dad to buy card models from the internet...

really sorry sir...
  10. Did you get the models?

Nobi and Ashrunner

Excuse me asking but have you got the King Air model files from me? I sent them Sunday. I'm asking as I am having trouble sending files to another modeller and I am wondering if I have a problem
  11. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Plastic Bonsai

We both received the models. Thanks. I was talking to NOBI about the King Air last night and he has some plans for it for the future. As for me, I was looking at how the textures went on the model. I am learning a little more each day.

Thanks for the conversions.
  12. Hans Christian

13. Hans Christian

Um, so anybody wants one? If this Plane will be designed, it will be the first(I think) scale model of the King air anywhere... :-D
  14. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Sure Hans........ I would love one. Count me in for interested. I always love (buy) Nobi's work!

15. Hans Christian

I hope he'll be back soon, his site has been in maintenance mode for some time now...

I've already done a walkaround of the airplane just this december, and I'll give the pics to anyone interested in designing one, along with the 3-view I've posted earlier :-D
  16. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

I had a short conversation with NOBI last night. He is doing well, but still busy. He will be switching servers and it will occur at the end of this month. Until then, I believe he is busy at his regular job and getting ready for the server switch.

To paraphrase a Terminator...NOBI will be back.
  17. Hans Christian

Thanks for the update sir! We really miss him here :-D