KenLWest's B58 Hustler

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Billy Leliveld, Feb 26, 2010.

1. I just finished the testbuild of Ken's amazing B58, here are the pictures, the building thread is over at papermodelers, and it will be available soon from ecardsmodels

Attached Files:

2. bulldogowner

bulldogowner Destroyer of Spam Moderator

WOW!! jawdrop If I only had the talent..... Excellent build!!
  3. Bomarc

Bomarc Member

Hey I've seen this before....

Looks better with every showing Billy!

4. Hee,Hee..
    I just ran into a Mitchell here that looks vagely familiar..:mrgreen:
    But IMHO the B58 deserves all the attention it can get :mrgreen:
  5. gregh

gregh Member

Yes Yes Yes, gotta go and get this B58 !!!!
  6. Bomarc

Bomarc Member

What? Did that guy dragged out *that* old chestnut here?!!! The man has no shame......:rolleyes:

Absolutely :thumb:

You should populate some of the plastic-centric model forums with it. Like the American Express commercials we get here in the States, I've no doubt the reaction would be "priceless"....

7. -Jim G

-Jim G Member

Absolutely beautiful! I would say that it sets the Gold standard for models, but I would be wrong because obviously it sets the Silver standard.
  8. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Okay, you're on a roll, Billy.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
  9. -Jim G

-Jim G Member

But which picture will you choose? Each one is better than the others!
  10. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Excellent build buy a TOP guy, and designed by the other TOP guy... Billy and Ken make an AWESOME team. Very well deserved P.O.T.W - My hat is most certainly off to you guys :thumb:
  11. Retired_for_now

Retired_for_now New Guy

I'd say retire the POTW - but we need to see Bomarc's entry and a few others before we do. Billy - any fiber-optic camera shots of the interior, instrument panels, checklist pages, random goobers lost under the seat ...

Yogi (still stunned)
  12. rbeach84

rbeach84 New to Paper

How was it done?

Just what is the secret of that natural metal finish? Special paper, or special technique?

Thanks for the info...

13. papastumpy

papastumpy Member

Hello Billy, I am glad to see you posting here as well. Already gave all the best accolades I could think of [​IMG]Rick

14. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

It just seems kind of natural to see you posting here Billy. Superb build of a superb model (naturally)! Thanks for posting your work; it's much appreciated.
  15. Bomarc

Bomarc Member

Got mine! Model's not bad.....but BOY! That cover art. Whoo-hoo! :thumb:

Well done gentlemen!

16. BManHere

BManHere New Member

Excellent job! I like the technique of shooting your pictures on the mirror, it gives a great view of the whole model.