Katrina/ New Orleans xmas layout

N

nachoman

well, you never know what people are going to take he wrong way. I've been on both sides of that fence - have made jokes that I never thought would insult anyone, but they did, and heard jokes that were not meant to insult me, but did. Some artists simply do stuff for shock value, because that gets their name mentioned. I don't think the builder of this display was taking that approach at all. Seems he just wanted to be creative and do something diffferent.

kevin

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Truth hurts sometimes, and we modelers, do have a strange sence of humour somtimes too...as for the comment about politically correct this old world is a little to politically correct, and plain speaking should make a come back.

instead of saying.....you are a discumfort in the back of my front.....one should be able to say...... you are a pain in the *$%#.....as it apears that the mall owners are in this case...steve

Oroka

Nov 6, 2005
Port Elgin, ON
Life would be so much harder if you had to take all the bad things 100% serious.

Thumbs up to the guy who built it, thumbs down to the crapheads who wanted it taken down :(