KAM Industries bullying model railroad enthusiast

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by spjmm0, Apr 20, 2006.

1. spjmm0

spjmm0 New Member

2. CalFlash

CalFlash Member

That's a strong accusation without more information. They have the right to protect what is their propritary property if that's what it gets down to.
  3. spjmm0

spjmm0 New Member

however if you read the whole article plus the developers website you would find that he developed most of the software before KAM did.
  4. 2-8-2

2-8-2 Member

I'm always a sucker for these kinds of threads, though you'd think I'd have learned my lesson by now...

...actually, I have. My official stance is: No comment.
  5. ekiqa

ekiqa New Member

The article is saying that this guy wrote a programme, provided it and its source code for free, the KAM patents a similar thing AFTER he released his.

KAM is just being a schoolyard bully.
  6. brakie

brakie Active Member

Once again we are face with ONE side of the story with lots of Anonymous said comments which I always question...I always like to read or hear both sides of the story before passing judgment.:D
  7. ausien

ausien Active Member

One deffininition off a WISE man, Brakie, is one who can keep his mouth shut, till he has heard, had ALL the facts....you are such a man, I on the other, for the most part only open MY mouth to change feet.....:D :D :D :thumb:
  8. ekiqa

ekiqa New Member

If you read the blog, and check the links, you will see that the man who is being attacked by KAM has put online scans off all the communications between himself and their lawyers, as well as the lawyers FOIA information request.

It is quite simple to get the other side of the argument.
  9. cidchase

cidchase Active Member

I agree with 2-8-2 :D :D :D