K3PO By Uhu02 until 2/27/08

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by ARMORMAN, Feb 24, 2008.

ARMORMAN Guest

2. bill516

bill516 Member

I'll say thanks for the heads up if no one else does.

3. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Thanks for the link. It's good to she that uhu2 is still in the fold, even if he/she is not posting. Which is a shame.
  4. cool model so parts look to fiddley for me though
  5. Nando

Nando Designer Extraordinaire

Very beautiful model as the others in the blog (Robby, Eva Pod, Maria, etc.)
    But I saw that the availabilty of C3PO ended january the 31st. :cry:

Please someone who downloaded the model can PM to me, so I can give him my email address and then i can get from him the model?

There's some problem sharing those files?

Thanks in advance, :wave:

6. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

7. davelant

davelant Member

Does K3PO mean something in the Star Wars world, or is it just Uhu's imaginative name?

ARMORMAN Guest

White Droid in the Hoth Base Command Center.
  9. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Thanks for sharing this AMORMAN and please relay our thanks to Uhu. this one is definitely on my to do list.
  10. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

uhu designs amazing models, Q.E.D. :D
  11. malachite

malachite Member

Help needed

Only just found this one and it appears that I've missed the download date. Can anyone PM me the files?
    Thanks in advance.
  12. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i just saw this to and missed it can any one send me the file? id really appreciate it!! even if i dont get it thanks to Uhu02 for the design!

thenry7 at nc dot rr dot com
  13. Nando

mail address

nothing and malachite PM to me your email address so I can give You the files. :thumb:

ARMORMAN Guest

Or...you could just contact Uhu directly at the blog and see if he'll rerelease it.
  15. fruiz

fruiz New Member

Hello boys

I see that have had problems downloading the model of K-3PO, not discourage good, send me your personal mail, and I will send the model to your mail.

My email is

Lima - Perú
  16. twb962

twb962 New Member

17. Nando

I sent to You both.

Enjoy, Nando :wave:
  18. twb962

twb962 New Member

I now have the files. Thanks to all you replied. This truly is a great group of people.
  19. kronisch

kronisch New Member

could anyone send me the files too. I also on the search of the other files from Uhu02. Mailto:email removed Thanx
  20. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

Please do not ask for people to send you models that the designer has removed from his download page. If you need to have it that badly, email the designer and ask for it, this is not a forum for endless "send it it me too please" request lists.